Indesit manufactures appliances with the busy modern family in mind and has designed a range of tumble dryers that benefit from its easy-to-use, time-saving Push&Go feature and innovative heat pump technology to minimise the household’s energy usage.
The Indesit 8 kg heat pump tumble dryer (YT M11 82 X UK) boasts an efficient ‘A++’ energy rating, several different drying cycles and the simple to operate Push&Go button. Push&Go automatically sets the right temperature to dry a mixed load of laundry, at the push of a single button, saving time as well removing the hassle of selecting a drying cycle, meaning it’s easy for all members of the family to use.
The freestanding Indesit tumble dryer benefits from a number of programme options, meeting a wide variety of drying needs. Xpress 45ˈ quickly dries items needed urgently in just 45 minutes, smart iron eases out the creases on garments that have been previously dried, making ironing much easier, and the handy shoe rack is perfect for maintaining the shape of trainers while tumble drying.
Additionally, the appliance is maintained easily thanks to the specially designed filters that are simply removed, cleaned and replaced, ensuring consistently efficient drying performance as well as ensuring longevity.
Charmaine Warner, Indesit Brand Manager, says: “At Indesit, we understand that when it’s raining or cold outside, the pile of laundry to dry can soon mount up. You can rely on our tumble dryers to ensure school uniforms are ready for the week ahead, bedding is cosy and dry, and that time spent ironing can be significantly reduced. With the dedicated, easy-to-use Push&Go button, all members of the household can pitch in and help with the housework too.
“What’s more, reducing energy usage is of increasing importance to consumers and, thanks to heat pump technology in our range of Push&Go tumble dryers, you can now achieve improved levels of efficiency in your home.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit freestanding 8 kg Push&Go tumble dryer
(YT M11 82 X UK):
- Freestanding condenser tumble dryer with generous 8 kg load capacity
- Heat pump technology utilises a repeat and recycle system to dry the garments with warm air, minimising energy usage
- Efficient ‘A++’ energy rating (on the A+++ – D scale)
- Neat and easy to read digital display, plus button and dial controls
- Several drying cycles including Eco cotton, Delicates and Wool
- Push&Go is a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated 4 kg mixed drying cycle, for cottons and synthetic garments, without having to adjust any of the settings
- Variety of options including a Refresh cycle to freshen up garments that utilises fresh air. Additional programmes include Jeans, Smart iron, Duvet, Sport and Xpress 45ˈ
- Adjustable dryness levels to offer flexibility, including Iron dry, Hanger dry, Cupboard Dry and Extra Dry
- The Start delay feature allows you to make the most of less expensive energy tariffs, where available
- Key lock feature, designed to prevent the tumble dryer settings being changed, or the door opened during the cycle – ideal for families with small children
- Noise level of 65 dB(A)
- Handy demonstration mode
- 10 year parts warranty when the appliance has been registered
- A further model is also available with a 7 kg capacity
- Dimensions H x W x D: 849 x 595 x 649 mm
For more information on the Indesit Push&Go tumble dryers, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The freestanding Indesit 8 kg tumble dryer (YT M11 82 X UK) boasts heat pump technology to reduce energy usage and the dedicated Push&Go button to save the user time
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th October 2021