Indesit launches its brand new, frost free, combination fridge freezer (IBNF 55181 W UK) that boasts an efficient ‘A+’ energy rating, a generous 245 litre capacity and a narrow 540 mm width, which is ideal for modern, compact kitchens.
As consumers’ lives continue to become busier than ever before, appliances that make life easier and provide them with more time to spend doing what’s important to them are increasingly sought after. Indesit prides itself on developing products that ease the pressures of modern-day life and its brand new fridge freezer was designed with busy families in mind. Indesit has expanded its cooling range to include the new combination fridge freezer (IBNF 55181 W UK), which benefits from No Frost technology to prevent the formation of ice on the freezer’s walls, which saves the user time and effort as they won’t need to defrost the freezer.
More and more consumers are choosing to lead a healthy lifestyle and are therefore buying larger amounts of fresh produce. The new Indesit fridge freezer benefits from a substantial fridge capacity of 152 litres and a dedicated crisper drawer, which maintains the ideal humidity levels to preserve the taste, texture and nutritional quality of fresh fruit and vegetables. What’s more, if consumers are bulk cooking and freezing their healthy meals, the new model from Indesit benefits from a 93 litre freezer capacity and four freezer compartments.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit, says: “At Indesit, we understand that in a compact kitchen, every inch of space is vital and we have therefore designed a freestanding combination fridge freezer with a narrow width of only 540 mm. The new ‘A+’ energy rated fridge freezer offers families with limited floorspace a capacious fridge freezer to store their groceries. What’s more, users won’t need to spend time defrosting their appliance thanks to its No Frost technology.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit frost free fridge freezer (IBNF 55181 W UK):
- Freestanding frost free combination fridge freezer
- Efficient ‘A+’ energy rating
- No Frost technology circulates air inside the appliance to prevent frost formation meaning users don’t need to worry about manually defrosting their appliance
- Adjustable front feet and reversible doors for flexible installation
- Perfect Fit door design allows the fridge freezer to be installed next to a wall with no gaps between the appliance and the wall
- Noise level: 44 dB(A)
- Ten year parts guarantee (subject to registration)
- Total net capacity: 245 litres
- Finished in white with neat integrated handles
- Dimensions: H 1830 x W 540 x D 610 mm
- Automatic defrosting prevents the formation and build-up of frost inside the fridge
- Fridge net capacity: 152 litres
- Four glass shelves, three of which are adjustable for added flexibility and ease of access to all areas of the fridge cavity
- Dedicated crisper drawer helps to extend the life of fresh fruit and vegetables by maintaining the perfect humidity levels to preserve the taste, texture and nutritional quality of the food
- Convenient bottle balcony
- LED lighting for energy efficient visibility
- Freezer net capacity: 93 litres
- Three removable freezer drawers and one freezer compartment
- Ice tray
For further information on the brand new Indesit frost free fridge freezer or any other appliances from Indesit, contact your account manager, or visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The brand new Indesit combination fridge freezer (IBNF 55181 W UK) benefits from No Frost technology, an efficient ‘A+’ energy rating and a generous 245 litre capacity
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
25th June 2020