As consumer’s lives continue to get busier, appliances that save time and make household duties less of a chore are in high demand. Indesit prides itself on developing appliances with busy families in mind and has therefore launched a brand new range of EcoTime washing machines that can complete three full-load cycles in less than one hour, freeing up more time for the family to spend together.
The freestanding EcoTime washing machine (MTWC 91283 W UK) from Indesit benefits from a generous 9 kg capacity, efficient ‘A+++’ energy rating to keep utility bills to a minimum and three brand new Fast Cycle programmes. Mixed and Cotton 60° boast a 59 minute cycle duration, while Cotton 40° only takes 45 minutes to complete a full 9 kg load. In addition, the Indesit washing machine features five additional rapid programmes for users to choose from, depending on the load, with the Express cycle refreshing a 1.5 kg load in just 15 minutes.
To ensure essential resources are not wasted, the brand new Indesit EcoTime washing machine boasts Indesit’s intelligent water balanced technology, which ensures the appliance uses just the right amount of water, whatever the size of load, saving water, energy and money. Additionally, users can reduce the water temperature for further resource savings.
Additional features of the new EcoTime washing machine are also designed to support the busy family. Extra Rinse is particularly useful for those with sensitive skin, while the Easy Iron function modifies the wash programme to minimise creases and wrinkles, saving the user even more time by reducing the need to iron.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit, says: “At Indesit, we understand the time-pressures on busy families and are committed to providing appliance solutions that make life easier and take the hassle out of everyday chores. Our new range of EcoTime washing machines has been developed with hectic family life in mind, offering eight different time-saving programmes, boasting resource saving technology and, thanks to the child lock, protect the family at home.”
Key features and benefits of the brand new Indesit freestanding EcoTime washing machine (MTWC 91283 W UK):
- Freestanding washing machine offering a generous 9 kg capacity
- Features 16 programmes to choose from, including Sport, Wool and the brand new Fast Cycle options
- Three Fast Cycle programmes, Mixed, Cotton 60° and Cotton 40°, take less than one hour, offering the ultimate convenience for the user. Five additional rapid programmes for further time-saving
- Efficient ‘A+++’ energy rating to save on resource consumption
- Water Balance Plus technology adapts the amount of water needed, whatever the size of load, saving water, energy and money
- Variable spin speed for added efficiency, plus less creasing and ironing. Maximum spin speed of 1200 rpm
- Extra Rinse function particularly useful for those with sensitive skin
- Easy Iron option modifies the programme to minimise creases and wrinkles
- Autoclean cycle cleans the interior of the appliance without the use of harsh chemicals
- Easy-to-use dial control with programmes listed on detergent drawer
- Start delay for up to nine hours
- Child lock for added protection in the home
- Noise level washing: 49 dB(A)
- Noise level spinning: 75 dB(A)
- Finished in white
- Also available in a 7 kg capacity, finished in black
- Ten year parts guarantee (subject to registration)
- Dimensions: H 850 x W 595 x D 605 mm
For further information on the brand new EcoTime washing machines from Indesit, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The brand new Indesit freestanding EcoTime washing machine (MTWC 91283 W UK) boasts three full-load Fast Cycle programmes meaning consumers can complete the chore of doing the laundry in less than an hour
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
11th August 2020