Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Indesit introduces its brand new Aria built-in oven that benefits from the innovative Turn&Go Steam feature, to offer a healthy yet simple alternative to cooking everyday family meals.
As modern life is busier than ever, it’s important that consumers are able to reserve time to spend on things they’d rather do, like quality time with their family. The brand new Aria built-in oven from Indesit (KFWS 3844 H IX UK) boasts the clever and time-saving Turn&Go and Turn&Go Steam functions. The Turn&Go settings allow users to cook a varied selection of recipes without the hassle of choosing the right settings, when cooking using the Turn&Go recipe app. The oven automatically sets both the cooking time and temperature according to the chosen recipe and cooks to perfection, switching the oven off once the dish is cooked so it doesn’t spoil. When cooking with the Turn&Go Steam function, users simply need to pour 200 ml of water into the oven cavity and select the Turn&Go Steam setting.
To help complete the weekly meal plan or inspire users to try something new, the Indesit Turn&Go recipe app, which is available on both iOS and Android devices, now includes 20 dedicated steam recipes to cook using the Turn&Go Steam feature of the new Indesit oven. The app boasts 100 recipes for families to cook using the traditional Turn&Go setting, as well as new Turn&Go Steam dishes to encourage delicious and nutritious family cooking, including focaccia, herb-coated salmon and orange tart. For further support in the kitchen, the brand new built-in oven from Indesit has a handy cooking guide on the inside of the oven door. The helpful guide highlights quantities and timings for a range of dishes that users can cook with the brand new Turn&Go Steam setting.
The brand new Indesit Turn&Go Steam oven (KFWS 3844 H IX UK) benefits from an efficient ‘A+’ energy rating, a full surface grill, and a generous 71 litre capacity, which is ideal for cooking all the family’s meals, as well as the special, large joint of meat or poultry, with all the roast dinner trimmings. What’s more, the Freasy Cook function allows users to cook frozen or pre-cooked food quickly, without needing to preheat the oven.
The housework doesn’t end when the meal is out of the oven, as cleaning can also take up a considerable amount of precious time and effort. The brand new Turn&Go Steam oven benefits from Steam&Clean, which uses the power of steam to perfectly clean the oven cavity in only 35 minutes, saving the user time, effort and the need for using harsh cleaning chemicals. What’s more, the Click&Clean removable glass door and Tilting Grill ensure hassle free cleaning.
Charmaine Warner, Indesit Brand Manager, says: “As consumers today are looking for healthier cooking options, steam cooking is becoming more popular as no additional fats or oils are required to be added to the dish during the cooking process. What’s more, cooking with steam ensures the flavour, nutritional value and natural goodness of the dish are preserved, as vitamins and minerals can be lost through the exposure of high cooking temperatures.
“Our brand new Aria built-in steam oven is easy-to-use thanks to its Turn&Go and Turn&Go Steam functions, making cooking easily accessible for all members of the family. It’s also simple to maintain a pristine oven with Steam&Clean, which steams off food residue and the Click&Clean removable glass from the door and tilting grill.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit Aria built-in Turn&Go Steam oven
(KFWS 3844 H IX UK):
- Single electric built-in oven, part of the Indesit Aria collection of built-in cooking appliances
- Brand new Turn&Go Steam feature sets the perfect cooking temperature for a wide range of food types and recipes. Users simply pour 200 ml of water into the bottom of the oven and turn the dial to Turn&Go Steam
- Clever Turn&Go function, allowing users to cook one of over 100 recipes at the turn of a dial, which automatically switches the oven off at the end of the programme
- Compatible with the Indesit Turn&Go app that boasts 100 family recipes and now also features 20 dedicated steam recipes, including focaccia, herb-coated salmon and a delicious orange tart
- Handy Turn&Go steam cooking guide on the inside of the oven
- Generous 71 litre capacity to allow users to easily cook a large roast with all the trimmings, all at once
- Multi-level function allows users to cook on up to three shelf levels simultaneously, at the same temperature, without mixing the flavours or aromas of the food
- 11 cooking functions for flexibility and accomplishment of a variety of family recipes
- Powerful full surface grill, with 2200W and tilting element for easy cleaning
- Freasy Cook function allows users to cook frozen or pre-cooked food quickly, without need to preheat the oven
- Steam&Clean automatic function utilises steam at 90° C to clean the oven in just 35 minutes
- Click&Clean removable glass from the door for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Digital display with minute minder for ease of use and convenience
- Finished in modern black glass and trimmed in stainless steel
- (Current) ‘A+’ energy rating
- Ten year parts guarantee (subject to registration)
- Dimensions H 595 x W 595 x D 551 mm
For more information on the Indesit Aria built-in Turn&Go Steam oven, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The brand new Indesit Aria built-in Turn&Go Steam oven (KFWS 3844 H IX UK) offers steam cooking as a healthier alternative for busy families
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
2nd September 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.