Indesit introduces a brand new model to its eXtra range of dishwashers, which features a dedicated BabyCare programme, with a special BabyZoo set of accessories.
The Indesit eXtra dishwasher (DFP 58T96 Z UK) features a dedicated BabyCare cycle, which is a unique programme that eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria1 to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of your baby items2.
Boasting an ‘A++’ energy rating and eight programmes to choose from, the brand new Indesit eXtra dishwasher comes complete with a handy BPA-free³ BabyZoo accessory set. The BabyZoo is designed specifically to stack and secure baby items, including teats and dummies, in the dishwasher with ease.
The height adjustable top basket can be easily moved, or removed as required to maximise loading options; the brand new dishwasher is dynamic and flexible to meet the needs of the hectic family life. The dishwasher benefits from a high-grade stainless steel interior liner for superb drying performance that is hygienic, as well as hard wearing. Furthermore, the Indesit dishwasher features the eXtra cycle, which allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit says: “At Indesit, our research and development team is constantly looking at different ways to make the busy family’s life easier. The new Indesit eXtra dishwasher with the dedicated BabyCare cycle is efficient, flexible and economical to run, while providing stress-free solutions for all members of the family. ”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit eXtra dishwasher with dedicated BabyCare Cycle (DFP 58T96 Z UK)
- Full-sized freestanding dishwasher
- Generous 14 place setting capacity
- Efficient nine litre water use and ‘A++’ energy rating
- Eight programmes available including; eXtra, Eco, Rapid ‘40, Normal, Intensive, Half Load, Delicates and the dedicated BabyCare cycle
- BabyCare cycle eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria1 to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of your baby items
- The BPA-free BabyZoo accessory is ideal for dishwashing the baby’s teats, dummies, cups, bowls and cutlery (for total sterilisation of your baby items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution)
- eXtra cycle allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour
- Height adjustable top basket to make additional space in the lower basket for larger items, such as baking trays
- Half load option for added convenience
- Start Delay to make the most of cheaper energy tariffs, typically available at night
- Four stage filtration system for superb cleaning
- Modern sleek control panel with digital display
- Overflow water safety feature
- Counter balanced door for ease of use and additional safety
- Low noise level of 46 dB(A)
- Full stainless steel tub for hygiene and durability
- Finished in white
- Also available as an integrated model (DIFP 8T96 Z UK)
- Dimensions H850 x W600 x D600 mm
For more information on the full range of Indesit eXtra dishwashers, please call 08000 921 922 or visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk.
Notes for editors:
1 Test performed by an independent institute
2 For total sterilisation of your baby items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution
³BPA-free : BPA or bisphenol A, an estrogen-imitating chemical, is often used to produce reusable plastic products, such as baby bottles, toddler sippy cups and plastics you might use for storing leftover food. It is being phased out of plastic packaging due to fears it may disrupt our hormones.
- The brand new Indesit eXtra dishwasher with dedicated BabyCare Cycle (DFP 58T96 Z UK)
- The Indesit BPA-free BabyZoo accessory
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 93,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2016. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 24,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in eight countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centers are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
22nd August 2017