Indesit has developed a brand new range of Push&Go dishwashers that boast a modern aesthetic, superior drying performance and a Fast&Clean programme, to perfectly clean dishes in less than half an hour*.
The top-of-the-range, freestanding, Indesit Push&Go dishwasher (DFO 3T133 F UK) has eight programmes for users to choose from including the eXtra hygiene cycle, which eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria**, thanks to the 72°C rinse, maximising the cleanliness and overall hygiene of the dishes***. What’s more, for consumers with limited time, the Auto Cycles feature is sensor controlled and automatically adjusts the dishwasher programme to maximise resource efficiency and the simple Push&Go function starts a clean and dry cycle with just one push of the dedicated button.
Designed to be easy-to-use, resource efficient and super spacious, the new range of full-size Indesit dishwashers have been designed with the busy family in mind. Available as both freestanding (DFO 3T133 F UK) and integrated (DIO 3T131 FE UK) appliances, the ‘A +++’ energy rated dishwashers from Indesit also benefit from up to 25 per cent improved drying efficiency**** thanks to the new Auto Door feature. The newly engineered and motorised dishwasher door opens slightly to allow fresh air into the appliance, offering superior drying results.
Ensuring users have enough space to clean all their dishes and cookware, the brand new Indesit dishwashers benefit from flexible loading options, including a new third rack and the eXtra cycle. Users will no longer need a cutlery basket, as the third rack is designed to clean kitchen utensils and cutlery, releasing space in the lower basket, while the eXtra cycle allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour.
Boasting a modern exterior and sleek control panel with digital feedback, the new Push&Go dishwashers have been designed to complement other kitchen appliances from Indesit to offer uniformity in the kitchen. Furthermore, when it comes to installing the dishwasher, the appliance boasts the best-in-class plinth height adjustment down to just 2 cm*****.
Family life can be hectic and noisy and therefore the brand new Indesit dishwasher range benefits from improved insulation in the machine and around the motor, to absorb any vibration. This results in a quieter appliance that operates at just 43 dB(A), which is ideal for families with young children and those who have embraced open-plan living.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit, says: “At Indesit, we understand the time pressures on modern families and have therefore introduced a brand new range of full-size dishwashers that benefit from time-saving features, including our brand new Fast&Clean cycle, which offers our most effective cleaning performance in just 28 minutes*. Dishwashing is the most resource efficient and economical way of cleaning dishes, compared to washing them by hand, and with the new range boasting an ‘A+++’ energy rating, the consumer can saving money as well as time.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit freestanding Push&Go dishwasher
(DFO 3T133 F UK):
- Full-size freestanding dishwasher with generous 14 place setting capacity
- Efficient 9.5 litre water use and ‘A+++’ energy rating
- New Fast&Clean programme that offers superior cleaning performance in only 28 minutes*
- Push&Go is a one-button system that begins a dedicated cycle, without having to adjust any of the settings and has been designed to offer optimal cleaning and drying results with minimum effort. Push&Go starts an 85 minute daily wash and dry cycle, which is faster than a standard cycle, without the need to prewash the dishes
- Eight programmes available including Auto Mixed, Auto Intensive, Eco, eXtra, Fast&Clean 28′, Glass, Push&Go and the dedicated eXtra Hygiene cycle
- Auto Cycles feature automatically adjusts the dishwasher settings based on the load
- eXtra Hygiene programme eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria** to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of the items
- eXtra cycle allows the user to simply remove the top basket to wash items that measure up to 53 cm in height in just one hour
- Height adjustable top basket to make additional space in the lower basket for larger items, such as baking trays
- Third level cutlery tray for increased capacity
- Half load option for added convenience
- Engineered and motorised Auto Door system that automatically opens the appliance’s door during the drying phase, offering improved drying performance
- Start Delay to make the most of cheaper energy tariffs, typically available at night
- Four stage filtration system for superb cleaning
- Modern sleek control panel with digital display
- Overflow water safety feature
- Counter balanced door for ease of use and additional safety
- Improved appliance and motor insulation to ensure a low noise level of only 43 dB(A)
- Full stainless steel tub for hygiene and durability
- Finished in white
- Also available as an integrated model (DIO 3T131 FE UK)
- Dimensions H 850 x W 600 x D 590 mm
- Best-in-class minimum plinth height of only 2 cm*****
For further information on the brand new range of full-size Push&Go dishwashers from Indesit, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
Notes for editors:
* Fast&Clean does not include a drying cycle
** Test performed by an independent institute
*** For total sterilisation of your baby items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution
**** Compared to Static drying system on Daily cycle, Internal Test Wroclaw lab
***** Built-in requirements analysis on Entry models
- The brand new, freestanding, Indesit Push&Go dishwasher (DFO 3T133 F UK) has eight programmes for users to choose from including the brand new Fast&Clean cycle
- The top-of-the-range, integrated, Indesit Push&Go dishwasher (DIO 3T131 FE UK) boasts an ‘A+++’ energy rating
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
20th August 2020