To help families cool their weekly shopping quicker, Indesit has launched a built-in fridge freezer in the most popular combination, a 70/30 per cent split. It boasts the brand’s Push&Go benefit and Total No Frost technology. Push&Go ensures faster temperature recovery, in the fridge, even after the big food shop, preserving the ideal freshness of the contents of the fridge, while Total No Frost technology means no need for manual defrosting, ever.
The brand new fridge freezer from Indesit (INC18 T311 UK) benefits from a combined capacity of 250 litres, which is approximately 14 bags of shopping*, and a customisable interior. Consumers can place heavier items in the fridge, worry-free, as the three extra strong, moveable glass shelves can support food and dishes weighing up to 100 kg**. What’s more, for complete flexibility, the fridge door balconies are also adjustable, offering versatile space management for a variety of items of different sizes.
The addition of the latest inverter compressor not only creates a quieter environment, it reduces temperature fluctuations in both the fridge and freezer, reducing freezer burn and moisture loss from frozen food while minimising energy consumption.
Indesit manufactures appliances that benefit from time-saving features to support busy families and ease the pressures of modern-day life. To keep the user’s groceries fresh from the moment they get home from the supermarket, users can press the Push&Go button to activate extra cooling power in the appliance. With just one push of the dedicated button, the technology will restore the temperature of the fridge up to 40 per cent faster***, even when the fridge is completely full.
The brand new Push&Go fridge freezer from Indesit can be hidden behind kitchen cabinets, enabling consumers to benefit from the latest technology without compromising on their preferred kitchen style. Furthermore, Total No Frost technology prevents ice formation in both the fridge and freezer, so the user won’t need to manually defrost the appliance, saving both time and effort.
Charmaine Warner, Indesit Brand Manager, says: “”Our brand new Total No Frost built-in fridge freezer boasts a generous capacity and flexible storage options to make storing all of the family’s favourite food much easier. What’s more, thanks to Push&Go, when filling the fridge with food from the supermarket the appliance’s temperature is restored much quicker, ensuring food freshness is preserved. With consumers working from home more frequently, we’ve also ensured our brand new fridge freezer operates quietly in the background, to not disturb family life.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit built-in Push&Go fridge freezer
(INC18 T311 UK):
- Built-in combination fridge freezer with a 70/30 per cent split
- Total No Frost technology circulates air inside the appliance to prevent ice formation in both the fridge and freezer cavity
- Inverter compressor decreases temperature fluctuations in both the fridge and freezer, using a low energy consumption and reducing freezer burn
- Adjustable front feet and reversible doors for flexible installation
- Low noise level of only 34 dB(A)
- Ten year parts guarantee (subject to registration)
- 15 year warranty on the compressor
- Total net capacity: 250 litres
- ‘F’ energy rating
- Dimensions: H 1770 x W 540 x D 545 mm
- Automatic defrosting prevents the formation and build-up of frost inside the fridge
- Push&Go activates additional cooling power to restore the temperature inside the fridge up to 40 per cent faster***
- Fridge net capacity: 182 litres
- Three extra strong tempered glass shelves, to support food and dishes weighing up to 100 kg**. All of the glass shelves are adjustable, extending flexibility
- One fully foldable shelf
- Extrafresh 0° drawer, which is ideal for storing meat and fish at the correct temperature
- Freshspace + drawer for preserving the freshness of fruit and vegetables
- Convenient, adjustable door balconies
- LED lighting for energy efficient visibility of the entire fridge
- Total No Frost means users don’t need to worry about manually defrosting their appliance
- Freezer net capacity: 68 litres
- Three removable freezer drawers and EasyTake Freezer Tray, which offers faster and easier access to items in the freezer
- Ice tray
For more information on the Indesit built-in Push&Go fridge freezer, please visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The brand new Indesit built-in fridge freezer (INC18 T311 UK) boasts a generous 250 litre capacity, a flexible interior and Push&Go technology
Notes for editors:
* Based on shopping bags that hold 18 litres
** Based on Internal tests. Extra load up to 100 kg can be placed on one single shelf
*** Versus Push&Go not activated. Internal test performed with load schemes according to IEC 62552.
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
22nd July 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.