InSinkErator®, the inventor and global market leader of food waste disposers and major player in the steaming hot water tap market, has updated its popular M Series range of food waste disposers.
Designed to cater to households of any size or budget, the InSinkErator® M Series is ideal for growing households and home entertainers alike, and affords first time buyers the opportunity to own their very own food waste disposer.
A food waste disposer allows food waste to be dealt with hygienically, efficiently and quickly, while reducing odours and bacteria in the kitchen by eliminating the need for an organic waste bin. InSinkErator® food waste disposers are equipped with top quality stainless steel grinding elements, to simply grind food waste into tiny particles, without the use of blades, and flush them away down the drain. There, it can be transported to a waste water treatment centre and converted into soil conditioner or biogas for use as a renewable power source.
The new M Series consists of three entry level disposers, which utilise the same technology, quality parts and American craftsmanship of the brand’s top-of-the-range model. Each M Series model is compact enough to fit under the kitchen sink without taking up valuable storage space, with improved performance and Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation.
Linda Phoutthasak, Marketing Manager, Europe and Russia, for InSinkErator®, says: “A food waste disposer is ideal for organic waste management in the modern home. Dispose of leftovers and peelings instantly and safely without the use of blades; saving space, time, energy and the unpleasant task of sorting through rubbish. The new and improved M Series affords this convenience to more homeowners than ever before, all at an affordable price and with the confidence that comes from a world class brand.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® M Series 66 food waste disposer:
- Top-of-the-range M Series model disposes food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
- Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with improved one-stage grind technology
- Capable of handling a large amount of food waste with added overload protection – ideal for the growing family or home entertainer
- Uses just four litres of water per day and 3-4 kWh per year
- No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980ml grind chamber
- Built-in air switch operation, available in polished chrome or brushed steel, for added convenience
- Removable, easy to clean sound baffle for quieter operation
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- Four year parts and service guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x 131 mm
For more information the new InSinkErator® M Series food waste disposers please call 01923 297 880 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
1 The brand new InSinkErator® M Series 66 food waste disposer
Notes for Editors:
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers 98 degree centigrade, filtered, hot water on demand.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
18th August 2015