InSinkErator® has enhanced its portfolio with the introduction of two new specialist kitchen taps. The incredibly popular InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap is now available in the on-trend finish of Velvet Black, in two shapes, J and L.
Streamlining worktops and creating a stylish focal point in the kitchen, the brand new Velvet Black 3N1 taps from InSinkErator® safely dispense filtered steaming hot water, alongside regular hot and cold options. They are encased within a stylish, one-piece, Italian designed fixture. The innovative, compact, NeoTank that is supplied with an InSinkErator® 3N1 benefits from a digital, adjustable thermostat that enables users to set the desired temperature of the water in the tank from 88°C to 99°C.
Only ever delivering just the right amount of water needed, the 3N1 reduces water waste in the home, as the user no longer has to wait for hot water to reach the tap, which is often from a distant source. What’s more, the 3N1 completely eliminates the time and energy lost waiting for the kettle to boil, while saving valuable worktop space.
Matte black finishes in the home are increasingly popular and to meet the demand, InSinkErator® has expanded its Velvet Black specialist kitchen tap offering. The Velvet Black range from InSinkErator® now consists of seven taps to meet a variety of consumer needs and styles, including combination taps, such as the 4N1 Touch that also dispenses filtered cold water, and stand-alone additional models (HC3300 and H3300). To complement the Velvet Black range of specialist kitchen taps, the InSinkErator® portfolio also includes a handy soap dispenser finished in the monochrome shade.
Marco Pastore, Product Manager, Europe and Russia InSinkErator®, says: “We continue to observe consumer trends and ensure to offer a wide range of premium products that deliver convenient benefits to the user, while being stylish and making a real statement in the kitchen. Investing in an InSinkErator® 3N1 steaming hot water tap is a positive and sustainable lifestyle change for any household. It is safe and easy to use, reduces water waste and removes the need for a kettle cluttering up the worktop.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® Velvet Black 3N1 steaming hot water taps:
- An elegant one-piece tap, designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand heritage
- Dispenses filtered steaming hot water safely, as well as regular hot and cold options
- Self-closing, easy to grip steaming hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- Comes with a compact water tank of 2.5 litres, the NeoTank, that takes up little valuable cupboard space
- The innovative NeoTank features a digital, adjustable thermostat that enables users to set the desired temperature of the water in the tank from 88°C to 99°C
- Ideal for retro-fitting
- Five year in-home limited warranty on the tap and two year parts and labour limited warranty on the tank, for peace of mind
- Comes complete with installation kit
- Available in two shapes; the L Shape or the J Shape
For more information on the Velvet Black range from InSinkErator®, including the new 3N1 models, please consult your Account Manager or visit the website at https://insinkerator.emerson.com/en-gb
- InSinkErator® adds two new models to its collection of Velvet Black specialist kitchen taps, an L Shape 3N1 and J Shape 3N1
- The InSinkErator® Velvet Black range consists of seven specialist kitchen taps and a handy soap dispenser in the stand-out finish
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
24th February 2021