InSinkErator® introduces its most technologically advanced taps to date, the 4N1 Touch; a brand new collection of taps that offer instant, filtered steaming hot water and instant filtered cold water, as well as regular hot and cold water, from the same combined fixture. The range of 4N1 Touch taps forms part of the InSinkErator® Showroom Collection.
Designed to meet the increased consumption of filtered drinking water, the 4N1 Touch provides a stream of filtered cold water for 30 seconds, at the touch of a button. If the user wishes to stop the stream before 30 seconds is up, a second touch of the dedicated button will instantly stop the flow of water. The InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch tap also safely dispenses filtered steaming hot water, thanks to the push-lever safety locking mechanism, which stops the flow of water immediately the lever is released.
The brand new 4N1 Touch tap is available in three different shapes; the L Shape, the J Shape or the U Shape, to complement a variety of kitchen styles. All three 4N1 Touch shapes are available in traditional finishes of Brushed Steel or Polished Chrome. A stylish, affordable combined fixture; the 4N1 Touch is designed and made in Italy with a solid, premium, low lead brass composition, adding extended reliability.
Kevin Carr, UK Sales Director, InSinkErator® says: “Consumers are drinking more and more filtered water and a water filter jug is another item to clutter the kitchen worktop. The brand new InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch enables users to get rid of the kettle and the water filter, while the versatility to switch easily to steaming hot water, and regular hot and cold water, within the same fixture contributes to countless kitchen tasks too.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch combined tap:
- An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
- Safely dispenses filtered steaming hot water, filtered cold water and regular hot and cold options
- At the touch of the dedicated button, a stream of filtered cold water will dispense for 30 seconds (1.2 litres). If the user wishes to stop the stream before 30 seconds is up, a second touch of the dedicated button will stop the flow of water immediately
- Self-closing, easy to grip steaming hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- Comes with a compact water tank of 2.5 litres; the NeoTank takes up little valuable cupboard space
- The innovative NeoTank features a digital, adjustable thermostat, enabling users to set the desired temperature of the water between 88 and 98°C
- Ideal for retro-fitting
- Five year in-home limited warranty on the tap and two year parts and labour limited warranty on the tank, for peace of mind
- Comes complete with installation kit
- Available in three shapes; the L Shape, the J Shape or the U Shape
- Available in two finishes; Brushed Steel or Polished Chrome
For more information on the InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch combined tap, please call 01923 375 349 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
- The brand new InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch U Shape tap finished in Polished Chrome
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th March 2018