InSinkErator® has introduced the E75, a brand new food waste disposer that is designed to offer a sustainable solution to food waste for consumers with small kitchens.
The premium InSinkErator® E75 food waste disposer benefits from stainless steel grinding technology, a 980 ml grind chamber and a 0.75 horsepower motor to safely and sustainably grind food waste, such as vegetable peelings, into tiny particles. The food waste particles are then rinsed away down the drain, through the standard sink waste pipe.
The brand new model from InSinkErator® boasts a space saving design, which is ideal for compact kitchens, freeing-up space in the home as one less waste bin is needed. Finished in black with a silver coloured trim, the compact E75 food waste disposer also comes complete with a stainless steel sink stopper and cover. The food waste disposer is supported with a six-year parts and labour guarantee for added peace of mind.
Marco Pastore, Product Manager, Europe and Russia InSinkErator®, says: “The premium E75 food waste disposer is perfect for the modern compact kitchen, meaning more consumers can eliminate food waste and associated odours from their kitchen bin, while reducing the amount of food waste ending up in landfill.”
The E75 is available from kitchen specialist retailers as is part of the exclusive InSinkErator® Showroom Collection. Other food waste disposers available from the Showroom Collection include the Evolution 250 and Evolution 150 food waste disposers.
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® E75 food waste disposer:
- Disposes of food waste practically and hygienically with 0.75 horsepower
- Offers high performance and continuous feed operation with a one-stage grind technology
- No blades – uses superior stainless steel grinding elements and 980 ml grind chamber
- Capable of handling a reasonable amount of food waste with added overload protection for trouble free operation and an extended lifecycle
- Space-saving design – ideal for individuals and compact kitchen spaces
- New style shell, finished in black with a silver coloured trim and premium stainless steel sink stopper and cover
- Built-in air switch accessory available in matte black, chrome or brushed steel for added convenience and style
- Choice of wall switch operation or built-in air switch operation, for added convenience
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation into new or existing kitchens
- Six year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 318 x W 185 x D 185 mm
For more information on the InSinkErator® E75 food waste disposer, visit the website at: https://insinkerator.emerson.com/en-gb
- The brand new InSinkErator® E75 is ideal for individuals and compact kitchen spaces
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
14th January 2020