The InSinkErator® range of 4N1 Touch taps is now available in an on-trend finish of Velvet Black.
After the successful launch of the 4N1 Touch taps and HC3300 tap in Satin Black, the InSinkErator® research and development team has created the Velvet Black 4N1 Touch tap.
Anne Kaarlela, Marketing Communications Manager, Europe and Russia InSinkErator®, says: “Kitchen design has taken an artistic turn in recent years, and consumers are seeking products with incredible functionality that deliver increasing convenience, while adding a striking, sleek look. At InSinkErator®, we aim to cater to this growing demand for style and innovative technology; producing premium, purposeful products that are stylishly on-trend.”
The addition of the Velvet Black finish to the range of 4N1 Touch taps reflect the top trends in today’s kitchen designs, giving homeowners the luxury and style of a premium appliance, at an affordable price. The Velvet Black 4N1 is available in three different shapes, the L Shape, the J Shape or the U Shape and forms part of the InSinkErator® Showroom Collection.
The InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch combination tap instantly and safely dispenses filtered steaming hot water and filtered cold water, alongside regular hot and cold water, removing the need for multiple kitchen taps, kettles and water filter jugs. At the touch of a button, the Velvet Black 4N1 Touch provides a stream of filtered cold water for 30 seconds. If the user wishes to stop the stream before 30 seconds is up, a second touch of the dedicated button will instantly stop the flow of water.
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® Velvet Black 4N1 Touch tap:
- An elegant one-piece tap designed and manufactured in Italy to the highest quality, with the reliability and reassurance that comes with a world class brand
- Safely dispenses filtered steaming hot water, filtered cold water and regular hot and cold options
- At the touch of the dedicated button, a stream of filtered cold water will dispense for 30 seconds. If the user wishes to stop the stream before 30 seconds is up, a second touch of the dedicated button will stop the flow of water immediately
- Self-closing, easy to grip steaming hot water handle with push-lever safety locking mechanism
- Comes with a compact water tank of 2.5 litres; the NeoTank takes up little valuable cupboard space
- The innovative NeoTank features a digital, adjustable thermostat, enabling users to set the desired temperature of the water between 88 and 98°C
- Ideal for retro-fitting
- Five year in-home limited warranty on the tap and two year parts and labour limited warranty on the tank, for peace of mind
- Comes complete with installation kit
- Available in three shapes; the L Shape, the J Shape or the U Shape
- Also available in finishes of Brushed Steel or Polished Chrome
- Available from July 2018
For more information about the Velvet Black 4N1 Touch taps from InSinkErator®, please call 01923 375 349 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
- The brand new InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch tap finished in Velvet Black
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
18th April 2018