No matter who gets behind the barbecue grill, however experienced they may be, can still find themselves in a bit of a pickle, ending up with cremated sausages and the one vegetarian burger slipping through the grill grid.
InSinkErator®, the global leader and inventor of the food waste disposer, as well as a major player in steaming hot water taps, offers some hints and tips to keep the event flowing as smoothly as the beer.
- The grilling method you choose to use alters the way your food tastes. Gas burns cleaner, but stick with charcoal if you prefer a smokey, rich taste.
- Fish is also fantastic on the barbecue and is great for those looking for a lighter option. Place lemon slices directly on the grill and slide your fish fillet of choice on top for a rich zesty flavour.
- To prevent losing a sausage to the coals or flipping a burger to the floor, consider investing in a decent fish slice and a good pair of tongs. Together, these tools will give you the most control and help you keep that grub in line and on the Barbie.
- The unfavourable side of a great barbecue is the boring and messy clean-up. An InSinkErator® food waste disposer allows food waste to be dealt with hygienically, efficiently and quickly, while reducing odours in the kitchen. Food waste such as chicken wing bones and corn cobs can be ground into minute particles, without the use of blades, and flushed away down the drain.
- To avoid those leaner cuts of protein and vegetables sticking to the grill, be sure to brush with a touch of olive oil and a pinch of salt prior to cooking. If cooking lamb, try swapping your pastry brush for a bunch of rosemary, for an aromatic touch.
For the full list of barbecue hints and tips from InSinkErator®, visit their blog at http://insinkerator.co.uk/uk/page/top-bbq-tips-this-summer
For more information on the full range of products from InSinkErator®, please call 01923 375 349 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
- The top-of-the-range InSinkErator® Evolution 200 food waste disposer deals with food scraps hygienically and instantly.
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers 98 degree centigrade, filtered, hot water on demand.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
5th July 2016