In 2014, Brazil will play host to the most important and anticipated football competition in the world; the 20th FIFA World Cup.
What better way to bring the team together than with a winning combination of football and food? Yet while the England boys might be over in Brazil, you can still gain a home advantage with the Whirlpool MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven.
Whether it’s a small family viewing you’re hosting, or an all-out party, the Whirlpool MAX Sport is a great bit of kit for the kitchen. Finished in white, the microwave sports a magnetically attached England flag to the top surface and delivers winning half time results, with no time-wasting guaranteed.
Complete with recipe suggestions of tasty half-time hot nibbles to make in your microwave, realising the full potential of the MAX Sport might just be your pivotal moment of the game.
Juliana Sado, Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Northern Europe, says: “The Whirlpool MAX Sport is the ideal sporting companion and will keep audience energy levels up throughout the game. The ultimate dream team, the quartz grill and microwave heats the CRISP™ plate to a high temperature, to cook crunchy tasty food in a matter of minutes. It’ll brown and cook pizzas, sausage rolls, nachos, bacon butties and burgers to perfection using the CRISP™ function; great for a half-time feast. And if you’ve forgotten all about dinner during the match, then the Jet Defrost option defrosts any dish seven times faster than a standard microwave.”
The MAX Sport Limited Edition is part of the MAX 38 microwave oven range, which has coveted Which? Best Buy status. The retro-looking microwave is a genuinely unique design with its curved back that fits neatly into any kitchen corner to save worktop space.
The microwave oven boasts unrivalled functionality and state-of-the-art cooking technology for fast, efficient and excellent results.
Key benefits and features of the Whirlpool MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven:
- England flag magnetically attached to top surface of the white microwave oven, which doubles as a take-to-the-table, heat-resistant mat
- Unique curved design to fit into a worktop corner saving valuable space
- Superb functionality and boasts microwave, quartz grill and Crisp plate technology for crispy, brown results
- Full-sized 28 cm turntable – dinner-plate size – the same or an even larger turntable than bigger models
- Jet Defrost – super-fast auto defrost; up to seven times faster than conventional microwave defrosting
- 3D microwave distribution system for uniform cooking throughout the cavity – very fast and even results
- Smart, electronic, soft-touch controls positioned below the flat screen door with trendy blue LED’s
- 700W with a choice of five power levels
- 24 hour clock and kitchen timer
- Dimensions : H 375 x W 372 x D 360 mm
- Available from April 2014
To find your nearest stockist and to buy the Whirlpool MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: The new Whirlpool MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven with magnetically attached England flag
Notes for editors:
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
T: 01536 414555
6th March 2014