KitchenAid, the luxury built-in brand, is designed in co-operation with leading international chefs whose advice has contributed to the creation and development of exclusive professional appliances. The company’s super-large 79-litre capacity single oven comes with multiple specialised cooking functions plus a turnspit for rotisserie cooking, designed for the modern gourmet who has a real passion for cooking.
Oozing professional class that is synonymous of KitchenAid, the 900 mm wide, KOMS 6910 oven is the ideal cooking companion as it sits stylishly and discreetly below the kitchen worktop. It is styled in specially treated, nanotechnology ‘EasyClean’ stainless steel to ensure preservation and the beauty of the exterior finish for years to come.
High quality telescopic shelves make it easy to attend to dishes while cooking, while the blue touch control LCD text-assisted display provides the user with a wealth of information, including advice on pre-heating and shelf positioning.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “Our KOMS 6910 under-counter oven is tailor-made for entertaining with family and friends. A true luxury appliance with great design, and with features of professional quality, it can accommodate almost any joint or dish within its large 79-litre cavity. Beautifully designed from the finest quality materials, this appliance is a show-stopping addition to any contemporary kitchen.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KOMS 6910 Under-Counter oven:
- Built-in 900 mm single oven with an ‘A’ energy rating
- Extra large 79-litre capacity with turnspit for rotisserie cooking
- Five traditional cooking functions including; Static, Forced Air, Pastry, Grill and Turbo Grill
- Three special cooking functions; Top Heat only, Bottom heat only and Defrost setting
- Telescopic shelves make it easy to baste joints, turn and manoeuvre dishes
- Blue touch control LCD text-assisted display for feedback and control
- Pre-heating temperature information and shelf positioning advice
- Cool door system to ensure the heat stays inside and the exterior remains cool
- Styled in EasyClean stainless steel, specially treated using nanotechnology to create a durable film to protect and preserve the surface
- Optional catalytic panels for easy maintenance and up-keep
- Dimensions H x W x D: 480 x 898 x 563 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s KOMS 6910 under-counter oven and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Visually stunning and with a large 79-litre capacity, KitchenAid’s KOMS 6910 under-counter oven has a multitude of functions plus a turnspit for rotisserie cooking the largest joints and poultry.
8th December 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555