KitchenAid’s premium microwave ovens are designed to meet the highest technological standards and are particularly ideal for combining microwave with traditional cooking.
The trio of 45cm microwave combination models are compact and versatile and are packed with many special features that are synonymous with the KitchenAid brand name. There are seven special functions including Crisp, Jet Defrost, Jet Start 30 and six traditional functions including forced air and a 40 cm turntable.
These sophisticated appliances are enhanced by KitchenAid’s unique Sensor cooking, ProSteam, Inverter and Crisp technologies. Sensor cooking technology has been developed to offer the best possible results in microwave cooking. The intelligent sensors in the oven cavity monitor the entire cooking process and automatically adjust the cooking time and power level according to the humidity and temperature levels of the dish being cooked.
The ProSteam controlled steam function combines with a dedicated steamer accessory to offer great versatility for fine and healthy cooking. Nutrients and vitamins are preserved, while texture, colours and flavours are maintained.
KitchenAid’s clever Crisp technology allows the user to imitate conventional oven or hob cooking, but in 75% less time due to the combination of three heating sources: microwaves, the patented Crisp plate and the grill.
Powering these flexible options is KitchenAid’s new Inverter technology, which delivers constant microwave energy at each power level to ensure even cooking and maintain the taste and dietary qualities of the food.
The quality of these models is equally reflected in their aesthetics, with easy-to-clean stainless steel surfaces and solid, stylised professional design.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, KitchenAid, says: “The KitchenAid range of microwave ovens are truly professional and versatile appliances of the highest order, offering the enthusiastic cook a world of possibilities. The technology and aesthetics of these models are a great example of the high standards that the KitchenAid customer has come to expect.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KMPC 3610 Microwave Combi:
• 45cm microwave combination model with 40 cm turntable
• 40 litre capacity in a stainless steel cavity
• Inverter technology delivers constant microwave energy at each power level to ensure even cooking and maintain the taste and dietary qualities of the food
• Sensor cooking technology automatically adjusts the cooking time and power according to the humidity and temperature levels of the dish being cooked
• ProSteam function combines with a dedicated steamer accessory to offer great versatility for fine and healthy cooking. Nutrients and vitamins are preserved, while texture, colours and flavours are maintained
• Clever Crisp technology allows the user to imitate conventional oven or hob cooking in 75% less time due to the combination of three heating sources: microwave, patented Crisp plate and the oven grill
• Eight microwave power levels, maximum 900W
• Forced air oven with a temperature range of 35° to 250°C
• Seven special functions include Jet Defrost, Crisp, manual Crisp, Jet Start, Sensor re-heat, forced air + microwave and turbo-grill + microwave
• Six traditional functions include fast pre-heat, forced air, grill, turbo-grill, sensor steam and microwave
• Electronically controlled with attractive text assisted blue LCD display
• Styled in easy-to-clean stainless steel
• Child lock
• Dimensions: H455 x W595 x D565 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s range of microwave ovens and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s premium KMPC 3610 is a superby equipped, 45cm microwave combi model featuring the brand’s unique Inverter, Sensor, ProSteam and Crisp technologies for superb cooking results.
5th October 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555