KitchenAid, the luxury built-in brand, is designed in co-operation with leading international chefs whose advice has contributed to the creation and development of exclusive professional appliances. The KRVX 6010 Wine Cellar is no exception and a must-have for any wine lover.
Consumers in the UK are becoming increasingly discerning about wine and are willing to pay more per bottle, according to research carried out for the Wine and Spirit Trade Association, which shows that as people cut back on eating out so they are willing to spend more on wine to drink at home.
Keeping wine in tip-top condition in modern, centrally-heated homes is not easy. Wine dislikes fluctuations in temperature, being too hot or too cold, vibrations and ultra-violet light, all of which can ruin it. KitchenAid’s KRVX 6010 Wine Cellar keeps wine at the ideal temperature so it is ready to serve at a moment’s notice.
Compact enough to install in the kitchen but big enough to store 46 bottles, the KRVX 6010 has two temperature zones, a temperature range of 6ºC to 18ºC to keep red and white wine at the optimum temperature and ultra-violet ray protection glass. It also has automatic humidity control to make sure the corks do not dry out, allowing air to seep in and spoil the wine.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, KitchenAid, says: “The KRVX 6010 Wine Cellar is a worthwhile investment for anyone who likes wine and the finer things in life. Built to KitchenAid’s exceptionally high standards it not only looks beautiful it ensures your wine is always ready to drink. Retailers should consider having wine cellars in their showrooms to meet the increasing consumer demand for more specialised secondary refrigeration.”
Key benefits of KitchenAid’s KRVX 6010:
- Storage for 46 bottles on five shelves
- Two temperature zones and a temperature range of 6ºC to 18ºC to keep red, white and rosé wine in perfect condition
- Automatic humidity control with auto-adjustment to keep the corks in tip top condition and prevent them drying out
- UV ray protection glass on the door to stop ultra-violet light damaging the wine
- Wooden shelves for elegant storage
- Electronic controls for ease of use
- Finished in EasyClean stainless steel, which is anti-corrosive and scratch proof ensuring the wine cellar will keep its looks for years to come
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 687 mm x 560 mm x 579 mm.
For more information on KitchenAid’s KRVX 6010 Wine Cellar and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification
Image caption: The compact KRVX 6010 Wine Cellar from KitchenAid stores up to 46 bottles of wine perfectly and is a must-have buy for the wine connoisseur.
19th January 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Janet at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555