American-style side-by-side fridge freezers undeniably have the ‘wow’ factor in abundance, and premium manufacturer KitchenAid has produced a first class offering in its new KRSC 9040 model with Pro Aesthetic design.
This attractive and capacious fridge freezer oozes class and sophistication in fully clad premium Easy-to-Clean stainless steel. Rich in features, the KRSC 9040 has intelligent sensor technology to control both temperature and humidity and restore the temperature five times faster than a conventional refrigerator.
It has independent electronic temperature control of the fridge and freezer for maximum flexibility and to maximise preservation of food, while multi-flow air technology distributes cold air evenly throughout the cavity.
The model’s No Frost technology maintains perfect humidity for perfect food and eliminates the need for defrosting. Another great selling feature on this ‘A+’ rated model is the ice and pure water dispenser, with double electronic paddles and rotating water spigot to fill any vessel for total convenience.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, KitchenAid, says: “The KRSC 9040 is a typical top class offering from KitchenAid and a knockout addition to any style of kitchen. With great aesthetics, cutting edge technology and a total capacity of 505 litres, it fulfils every need for storing and preserving your food and drinks in the most effective and efficient way possible”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KRSC 9040 Fridge Freezer with Pro-Aesthetic:
• Freestanding American-style side-by-side fully cladded fridge freezer finished in robust and Easy to Clean stainless steel
• Front plinth ventilation for installation next to the wall and integration into a run of kitchen furniture
• Ice and pure water dispenser with double electronic paddles and rotating water spigot to fill any vessel for total convenience
• Independent electronic temperature control of the fridge and freezer for maximum flexibility and to maximise preservation of food
• Intelligent sensor technology to control both temperature and humidity and restore the temperature five-times faster than a conventional refrigerator
• Multi-flow air technology distributes cold air evenly throughout the cavity
• ‘A+’ energy class for economy and efficiency
• Total capacity of 505 litres
• Digital LED display in blue
• No Frost technology – maintains perfect humidity for perfect food and eliminates the need for defrosting
• Temperature control alarm alert
• Door open alarm if accidently left ajar
• Low noise level of 45dB(A)
• Dimensions H x W x D: 1818 x 902 x 696 mm
• Refrigerator capacity of 325 litres
• Humidity controlled vegetable and salad crisper drawers
• 4-Cheese temperature indicator – a special compartment for dairy products maintaining a temperature of below 4°C for perfect preservation
• Vacation mode for maximum energy reduction in the user’s absence
• Anti-spill glass shelves with stainless steel trim
• Stainless steel bottle tray, egg tray and butter tray for an added touch of luxury
• Frost free 4* freezer with capacity of 180 litres
• ‘No Frost’ technology for frost-free, maintenance-free convenience, which also improves the quality of the freezing process. Storage space is optimise by eradication of ice build up and eliminates the need to manually defrost
• Fast freeze option for freezing down fresh produce fast for maintenance of texture and nutritional value
For more information on the KitchenAid KRSC 9040 fridge freezer with Pro-Aesthetic call KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s KRSC 9040 side-by-side fridge freezer has intelligent sensor technology to control both temperature and humidity and restore the temperature five times faster than a conventional refrigerator.
12th May 2011
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products, from utensils to small and major appliances, with professional performances and designed for passionate gourmets. The KitchenAid brand, that celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2009, is part of the Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $17 billion, 67,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. KitchenAid’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on KitchenAid, please visit the web site www.kitchenaid.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555