The superb technology of the KitchenAid’s Speed Oven, KMCE 3610, in which microwave technology combines with traditional cooking methods, is ideal for recipes that call for a high degree of precision and control. The cooking process can be accelerated any time the user chooses, reducing the average cooking time by up to 50 percent.
The Speed Oven has eight microwave power levels, while KitchenAid’s clever Multiflow technology uses a powerful fan that draws air into the cavity and vents to ensure a constant and homogenous temperature. This technology is comparable to that of professional ovens and reflects KitchenAid’s renowned top quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
This highly stylish, top-of-the-market 450mm high appliance has a 40-litre oven capacity and offers numerous cooking functions with options for roasting, bread baking, pastry and pre-set recipe programme. Text assisted programming comes by way of an attractive blue LCD display.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “KitchenAid’s KMCE 3610 Speed Oven typifies the company’s fresh and original approach to the market. We constantly strive to offer something different whilst maintaining our first class standards through great design and the most advanced technology which is of a consistently professional standard.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KMCE 3610 Speed Oven:
- Built-in 450 mm combination microwave oven with ‘A’ energy rating
- Microwave technology combined with traditional cooking functions to reduce average cooking times by up to 50 percent.
- Multiflow professional technology ensures a constant and uniform oven temperature
- 850W of microwave power with eight power levels
- Oven functions include conventional, forced air, grill, turbo grill with or without microwave, plus rapid pre-heat setting
- Additional special microwave functions include jet start, auto defrost and re-heat
- Five roasting functions for all types of meat and poultry
- Meat probe for perfect roasting results every time
- Six bakery programmes for malt bread, traditional bread, pan pizza, thin pizza, foccacia and bread sticks
- Five pastry settings include fruit cake, croissant, sponge cake, choux pastry and short pastry
- Drop-down oven door with child lock
- Finished in EasyClean stainless steel with special Nanotechnology coating that preserves the beauty of the surface for years to come
- Dimensions :H x W x D: 455 x 595 x 564 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s KMCE 3610 Speed Oven and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
The superb technology of KitchenAid’s KMCE 3610 Speed Oven, in which microwave combines with traditional cooking technology is ideal for recipes that call for a high degree of precision and control.
3rd November 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555