Premium manufacturer KitchenAid has incorporated everything the keen cook and serious chef will need into its sophisticated built-in double oven, KOMC 9610. Renowned for making professional standard appliances of the highest quality and technology this cooking centre is a highly stylish unit.
The KitchenAid KOMC 9610 double oven offers three ovens in one with perfectly pre-calibrated cooking parameters for baking, roasting and cake baking, as well as a range of traditional functions, and a grill in each cavity. The wealth of impressive features includes five professional roasting functions, five professional pastry functions and six professional bakery functions for recipes that call for a high degree of precision and control.
There is a capacious 52 litres of space in the main oven and a further 35 litres in the smaller top oven, with performance enhanced by the special Multi-Flow technology in the main oven. This ensures a constant and homogeneous temperature inside the oven. As in professional ovens, cooking is therefore perfectly uniform.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “The KitchenAid KOMC 9610 is an advanced double oven and a serious and professional proposition which offers a hugely varied cooking experience for cooks and chefs of all levels. All kinds of dishes can be cooked to perfection with its specialised and expert cooking systems, and it is a genuine luxury appliance which typifies KitchenAid’s professional and dedicated approach.”
Key features of the KitchenAid KOMC 9610 Double Oven:
- Built-in double oven with ‘A’ energy rated performance
- Electronic control throughout with text assisted blue LCD display matching KitchenAId’s appliance range
- 16 professional cooking functions with Multi-Flow technology for constant and homogeneous temperature inside the main oven
- Five expert roasting functions for roast veal/pork, roast beef, chicken, turkey and lamb
- Six specialised bakery functions for malt bread, traditional bread, pan pizza, thin pizza, focaccia and bread sticks
- Five professional pastry functions for fruit pies, croissant, shortbread, choux pastry and short pastry
- Ten special functions for slow cooking of meat, slow cooking of fish, rising, correct preservation of yoghurt and dehydration of fruit, vegetables and mushrooms
- Meat probe for precise roasting results – avoids over- and under-cooking guaranteeing consistent perfection
- Traditional cooking functions include Static, Rapid Pre-Heat, Forced Air and dual variable grill
- Defrost and Keep Warm functions
- Main oven capacity of 52 litres with 35 litre top oven with telescopic shelves
- Fully sealed, triple glazed cool doors and child lock for safety
- Styled in KitchenAId’s EasyClean stainless steel incorporating nanotechnology that creates a durable film for an anti-corrosive, scratch resistant and fingerprint-proof finish, keeping it looking like new
- Dimensions H x W x D: 885 x 595 x 560 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s KOMC 9610 double oven and other appliances call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Representing a complete cooking centre KitchenAid’s KOMC 9610 double oven offers three ovens in one with perfectly pre-calibrated cooking parameters for baking, roasting and cake baking, as well as a range of traditional functions.
12th October 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555