KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its appliances that offer professional performance and stylish design, has upgraded its three-door cladded fridge freezer to include an internal ice and water dispenser.
KitchenAid’s impressive three-door cladded KRFC 9010 fridge freezer has been improved to feature an internal ice and water dispenser, making it the ideal appliance to help ensure entertaining is a breeze. The new internal ice and water dispenser is ready with chilled water, and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button.
An ice and water dispenser evokes luxury and is essential for the home entertainer. With socialising at home replacing dining out consumers are investing in appliances that offer the ‘wow’ factor and will impress family, friends and guests.
KitchenAid refrigerators feature a variety of distinctive functions, as well as ensuring precise management of temperature and humidity for long-lasting food preservation.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, for KitchenAid, says: “In the current economic climate the consumer’s focus is now very much on the home, which has meant that the consumer is keen to invest in appliances that offer stylish design, whilst being packed with functionality to impress guests.
“KitchenAid’s three-door cladded fridge freezer now includes an internal ice and water dispenser, which allows the consumer to offer guests a fresh, cold glass of water, or keep their drinks topped up with crushed or cubed ice.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KRFC 9010 three-door cladded fridge freezer:
• ‘A’ energy rated fridge freezer with new internal ice and water dispenser
• Generous 407-litre fridge capacity and 155-litre capacity
• Four special functions including Holiday Mode, Fast Cooling, Fast Freezing and Quick Ice
• Independent electronic fridge and freezer temperature control with digital display
• Full-width Chef’s Pantry compartment large enough to store food platters and pre-prepared buffet spreads
• Controlled temperature compartment to ensure long-lasting food preservation
• Two humidity controlled crisper drawers ideal for storing fruit and vegetables
• No-Frost technology to maintain the perfect level of humidity so there is no need for regular defrosting
• Stainless steel egg and butter trays and a can holder
• Anti-spill guard shelves
• Door open and high-temperature alarm
• Autonomy in case of black out for 16 hours, so frozen food is safe in case of a power-cut
• Noise level of just 44 dB(A)
• Finished in EasyClean stainless steel
• Dimensions: H 1,805 x W 909 x D 760 mm
For more information on KitchenAid KRFC 9010 three-door cladded fridge freezer with new internal ice and water dispenser call your Account Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266, or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s KRFC 9010 three-door cladded fridge freezer with new internal water and ice dispenser
6th September 2012
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555