KitchenAid has built on a legacy of legendary icons from the launch of its stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949 to create a range of iconic household appliances today.
KitchenAid is renowned for its professional performance, designed for the most passionate gourmet; however, for people who love to cook they expect durability to be built in.
The new collection of gas hobs from KitchenAid promises nothing less than everlasting beauty. The new KitchenAid hob range is the first stainless steel hob that will never age, thanks to an advanced patented nanotechnology, iXelium that gives the hobs their durability and long lasting appearance; it also makes them extremely easy to clean – a great advantage for busy households who love to cook.
iXelium makes the hob significantly more resistant to scratching, yellowing and corrosion without changing the natural finish of the hob’s stainless steel surface.
TUV Rheinland Italia, part of TUV Rheinland Group, a world leader in safety and quality certification services for over 130 years, conducted extensive testing on iXelium. The results showed that iXelium’s surface is:
• Six times more heat resistant and less prone to discolouration than a standard stainless steel hob
• Fifteen times more scratch-resistant than a hob without iXelium and
• Six times more resistant to corrosion.
This proven durability and protection is so easy to keep clean, it can be simply wiped with a sponge and clean water – a bonus too for the environment.
Benefits and features of the new KitchenAid KHPS 9050 iXelium gas hob:
• 900mm stainless steel gas hob with iXelium protection for long-lasting quality and easy cleaning
• Classy black glass control panel with robust, easy grip controls
• Edge-to-edge solid cast iron pan supports for ‘slide-ability’ of pans across the surface
• Five-zones with powerful professional double crown burner – 4.2 kW
• Wok adapter for double crown burner.
For more information on KitchenAid’s new KHPS 9050 iXelium nanotechnology stainless steel hob call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
KitchenAid’s KHPS 9050, 900 mm stainless steel gas hob with new iXelium nanotechnology which is instantly recognisable as a product of the highest quality with its edge-to-edge solid cast iron grills and its robust ergonomic touch controls with built-in electronic ignition.
8th March 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555