KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.
Bringing together advanced performance, intuitive sensor technology and sleek design, the new KitchenAid gourmet induction hob (KHIAF 10900) revolutionises cooking at home to emulate professional chefs. Behind the sleek, minimal look of the hob is a wealth of advanced technology and smart solutions, giving the user the power and space needed to create outstanding dishes.
The hob boasts 10 independent cooking zones, which can also be combined and used as a single cooking area to maximise the potential of the home chef. What’s more, the French Plaque function divides the hob into three or four zones, and activates them simultaneously at a pre-set power level. Pans can be moved from one area to another, without the need to adjust the power levels or settings, allowing the user to unleash their creative flair using similar techniques as a professional chef.
On occasions where a helping hand is needed, the Sous Chef function provides feedback and step-by-step guidance through a user interface. Perfect for when experimenting with new recipes, the sensors detect the pan’s temperature and constantly monitor and adjust the power level to cook even the most delicate and demanding dishes.
Lee Collett, Channel Controller, KitchenAid, says: “We understand that the KitchenAid consumer is passionate about cooking, which is why KitchenAid appliances are designed to inspire the user to take their expertise and creativity in the kitchen to the next level. With 10 generous cooking zones, the KitchenAid gourmet induction hob provides the space needed to create restaurant-inspired dishes at home. Professional performance, artisan quality and iconic design are the three key ingredients to a KitchenAid appliance, which are all prominent in the gourmet induction hob with features like Sous Chef and its sleek black glass finish.
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid gourmet induction hob (KHIAF 10900):
- Super premium gourmet induction hob with 10 independent cooking zones
- Dynamic Surface gives the user space and freedom to express their culinary creativity, as the entire surface of the hob can be used as a single cooking area. Pots and pans can be freely moved across the surface, and with the temperature evenly distributed, it offers an extremely efficient way of cooking
- French Plaque divides the hob into three or four zones, and activates them simultaneously at a pre-set power level. Pans can be moved from one area to another, without needing to interact with the user interface, so dishes can continue cooking at different temperatures for added flexibility
- Sous Chef provides feedback and step-by-step guidance through a user interface to guide the user to professionally cooked food. Sensors detect the pan’s temperature and constantly adjust the power level to cook even the most delicate and demanding dishes. Sous Chef functions include: melting, simmering, keep warm, boiling, moka and griddle
- Dynamic Sensor speeds up the boiling process and can detect when a pan reaches boiling point, notifying the user with a discreet acoustic signal, while automatically adjusting the power level, to maintain the temperature and avoid any spillages
- Booster function accelerates the boiling of water until the pan reaches boiling point, ensuring maximum efficiency
- Intuitive touch controls for a premium user experience complete with a display screen that is clear and intuitive
- Timer to assist with precise cooking
- Residual heat indicators to identify when the surface is too hot to touch
- Key lock feature for maximum safety
- Sleek black glass finish that is coated in an easy-to-clean treatment to resist scratches and to maintain everlasting good looks
- Flush installation to create a seamless design solution and in keeping with the style of the consumer’s kitchen
- Also available with standard installation (KHIAS 10900)
- Dimensions: H 57 x W 860 x D 510 mm
For more information on the KitchenAid gourmet induction hob (KHIAF 10900), and any other KitchenAid major domestic appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk.
- The KitchenAid gourmet induction hob (KHIAF 10900) provides an extra-special culinary experience with professional technology and a sophisticated design
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete product line – from utensils to appliances large and small that offer professional performance and are designed for the passionate maker. The KitchenAid brand celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2009 and forms part of the Whirlpool Corporation.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
For further press information and images, please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
13th March 2019