KitchenAid, the luxury kitchen appliance manufacturer, has launched a new ventilated induction hob, which discreetly incorporates a downdraft extraction system.
The sleek and stylish KitchenAid 900 mm ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000) features four induction zones and an integrated, downdraft, extraction system that is both powerful and discreet. KitchenAid appliances are designed to enhance the user’s cooking experience and the ventilated induction hob guarantees outstanding results by combining precision, speed and energy efficiency.
With a dynamic surface that features two flexible cooking zones, the stylish black glass 900 mm ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000) accommodates large cookware and also makes it effortless to manage multiple pots and pans, which is particularly useful when entertaining guests or experimenting in the kitchen.
The downdraft extraction system, located in the middle of the hob, benefits from perimetral extraction and a 600 m3/h maximum air flow, which ensures grease, steam and odours are all effectively cleared, protecting furniture and improving the air quality of the home. Perimetral extraction technology extracts vapours from around the edges of the extractor, rather than the centre, creating a faster airflow and increasing grease extraction by 10 per cent1.
The discreetly integrated system adds a touch of prestige to the kitchen and is ideal for a kitchen that is sleek and minimal. Four speed settings and a boost option to maximise extraction performance, while operating at a quiet 63 dB(A) noise level.
Lee Collett, Channel Controller, Kitchen Studio & KitchenAid Brand, says: “KitchenAid believes that appliances are more than just tools and it is the brand’s mission to inspire passion for fine food. The KitchenAid 900 mm ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000) features professional performance, artisan quality and iconic design, which are the perfect characteristics for those who are serious about food. The centrally located extractor also offers the user flexibility in the location of the appliance’s installation in the kitchen.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000)
- Sleek black glass finish suitable for either flush or standard installation – depending on the user’s preference
- Intuitive touch controls for a premium user experience
- Energy rating: ‘A’
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 205 x 900 x 580 mm
- Four induction zones with two bridge zones, which allow the user to link two adjoining zones – making it easier to manage larger pots and pans
- Dynamic sensor hastens the boiling process; it can detect when a pan reaches boiling point, notifying the user with a discreet acoustic signal whilst automatically adjusting the power level to maintain the temperature and avoid any spillages
- Booster function accelerates the boiling of water by increasing power to 3.7 kW until the pan reaches boiling point, ensuring maximum efficiency
- The multifunction button provides the user with dedicated melting and simmering settings that are required for delicate ingredients such as butter and chocolate
- Keep warm function maintains food at a constant low heat
- Residual heat indicator to identify when the surface is too hot to touch
- Timer to assist with precise cooking
- Key lock feature for maximum safety
- Perimetral extraction with a 600 m3/h maximum air flow
- Plasma or charcoal filters available
- Four speed settings complete with boost function
- Noise level on maximum speed 63 dB(A); with power boost 68 dB(A)
For more information on the KitchenAid ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000), and any other KitchenAid major domestic appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk.
- The KitchenAid 900 mm ventilated induction hob (KHIVF 90000) features an integrated extraction system and innovative technologies that allow the user to express their culinary creativity
Notes for editor:
1 Compared to non-perimetral extraction hoods
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete product line – from utensils to appliances large and small that offer professional performance and are designed for the passionate maker. The KitchenAid brand celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2009 and forms part of the Whirlpool Corporation.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 22,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium.
For further press information and images please contact:
Lauren at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
17th October 2018