For those who like their dishwashers to be super discreet and super functional, KitchenAid’s flexible Dishwasher Drawer represents a special touch of luxury. This spacious and versatile built-in model, offering an optional stainless steel door, will blend seamlessly into kitchen layouts of different sizes and formats.
KitchenAid’s Dishwasher Drawer is available as a single unit (KDDS 6010) or as a double unit stack (KDDD 6010), thus accommodating any aesthetic or space requirement. The versatile and powerful dishwasher is a classic example of KitchenAid’s renowned professional approach to kitchen appliances, with ‘A’ ratings for energy, washing and drying efficiency and a low water consumption of 8 or 16 litres respectively.
Two roomy dish racks accommodate plates and pots of a maximum diameter of 290 mm and there are six place settings and nine programme options in each dishwasher to deliver top class results. The dishwasher drawer configuration means you can easily install them anywhere to facilitate your kitchen’s work flow. They are designed for entertaining offering the luxury of washing preparation dishes and still have room for dinner party crockery later on. Each drawer works independently for total flexibility to best suit household demands.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “The KitchenAid dishwasher drawer is a highly professional and stylish luxury appliance whose choice of format is designed to cater for demanding kitchen and household requirements. Whether installed as a single unit or a double combination, the dishwasher drawer is a powerful and versatile machine and a beautiful style statement for the contemporary kitchen.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KDDD 6010 (Double) and KDDS 6010(Single) Dishwasher Drawer:
- Built-in with optional stainless steel door
- Six place settings in each drawer
- Single drawer uses 8 litres and double drawer uses 16 litres of water
- Dishwasher rack with cutlery basket in each drawer
- Easy Touch digital display integrated control panel
- Nine programmes in each drawer including Express for rapid turnaround, Delicate for glassware, Eco for economy, Normal for the everyday mixed wash plus Bio and Intensive
- Temperature choices from 40 to 70°C
- Maximum diameter of 290mm for plates and pots
- Delayed start from one to twelve hours to access advantageous energy tariffs
- Low noise level of 47 to 51 dB(A) for single and double drawer
- Anti-leak safety device and anti-overflow safety device
- Child safety lock
- Dimensions H x W x D: 409 x 595 x 570 mm (Single); 819.5 – 879.5 x 595 x 570 (Double)
For more information on KitchenAid’s Dishwasher Drawer and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
KitchenAid’s Dishwasher Drawer is available as a single unit (KDDS 6010) or as a double unit stack (KDDD 610), thus accommodating any aesthetic or space requirement.
8th September 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555