For professional products with superb design and technology, there are few manufacturers in the market place who can hold a candle to KitchenAid. The proof of the pudding is always in the eating, and KitchenAid’s mighty KOSP 6610 pyrolytic steam oven is a super-heated beauty that can accommodate puddings and anything else. It is in fact several steam ovens in one, with perfectly calibrated cooking parameters for consistently excellent results.
This incredibly versatile steam oven incorporates cooking technologies taken directly from the professional world, such as pure steam and super-heated steam combination cooking and low temperature cooking. Alternative phases of steam cooking and traditional heat allow users to obtain delicate and wholesome cooking results, where food is both tender and juicy. The appearance and flavour of dishes is of the highest standard.
There are steam functions for meat, poultry, vegetables and fish, fashioned from a choice of custom steam (high, medium or low), steam holding and pure steam. The oven’s impressive bread making functions are ideal to create perfect results and include malt and traditional bread, pan, pizza, thin pizza, focaccia and bread sticks.
The options for cakes and pastry are no less numerous, embracing fruit cakes and puddings, sponge cake, choux pastry, croissant and shortbread,
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid, says: “At KitchenAid we are very proud of our position as a premium manufacturer of the highest quality appliances, and constantly strive to bring professional standards of cooking to the domestic kitchen.
“Our KOSP 6610 pyrolytic steam oven is one of the shining stars of our range and caters for every need of cooking enthusiasts and chefs. It is superbly designed, spacious, remarkably versatile, and the wonders of automatic pyrolytic cleaning technology eliminates the dreaded chore of manual cleaning. No chemicals are used and there is no smoke or odour.”
Key benefits of the KitchenAid KOSP 6610 Pyrolytic Super Heated Steam Oven:
- ‘A’ energy rated built-in steam oven with aesthetics to match the brand’s professional cooking range
- Styled in EasyClean, scratch-proof and anti-corrosive stainless steel with nanotechnology that produces a thin and durable layer to protect and preserve the surface
- Eight super-heated steam and cooking functions
- Five traditional functions include static, rapid preheat, forced air, grill and turbo grill
- Temperature range of 50-250°C
- Generous 52 -litres cavity
- Professional cooking technologies include steam combination cooking and low temperature cooking
- Alternative phases of steam cooking and traditional heat for delicate and wholesome cooking results
- Choice of Custom Steam (high, medium and low), Steam Holding and Pure Steam
- Steam functions for meat, fish, poultry and vegetables
- Twelve professional cooking functions for pastry and bakery
- Bread baking functions include malt bread, traditional bread, pan, pizza, thin pizza, focaccia and bread sticks
- Cake and patisserie functions for rich fruit cakes and puddings, croissant, sponge cake, choux pastry and shortbread
- Nine special functions for defrost, keep warm; dehydration of fruit, vegetables and mushrooms; yoghurt preparation; raising dough; slow cooking of meat and slow cooking of fish
- Cleaning functions include standard pyrolytic function, pyrolytic express and descaling cycle
- Quadruple glazed, ventilated door for cool door convenience
- Intelligent shelf position indicator
- Automatic switch-off
- Child safety lock
- Dimensions H x W x D: 600 x 560 x 550 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s KOSP 6610 pyrolytic multi-function steam oven and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s incredibly versatile KOSP 6610 pyrolytic, multi-function steam oven incorporates cooking technologies taken directly from the professional world such as steam combination cooking and low temperature cooking.
2nd June 2010
Notes to Editors
KitchenAid is the luxury brand of the Whirlpool Group with a range of large appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, sturdy construction and professional performance. Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555