Brits love their wine and have become increasingly particular about what they buy and how they store it. The domestic wine storage market is one of the most buoyant product sectors in the UK and already one of the more diverse as it splits into numerous categories.
As a luxury premium brand renowned for its cutting edge, professional appliances, it comes as no great surprise that KitchenAid takes this market very seriously and offers only the best. Quite apart from being a visual stunner, the company’s KRWS 9010 Single Wine Drawer represents the ideal environment for chilling and storing the finest of wines.
The horizontal Single Wine Drawer glides out and in with the additional benefit of a soft-close system. It is styled in patented EasyClean stainless steel with a durable scratch resistant finish, and it is ideal for building-under the work surface for easy access and visibility. It stores up to 16 one-litre bottles at temperatures between 8° to12°C on four wooden shelves for dampening vibration. The Single Wine Drawer offers a beautiful display and exceptional performance thanks to its precise and even electronic temperature regulation, optimal ventilation, minimal vibration and protection from harmful ultra-violet light.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium for KitchenAid remarks: “The KitchenAid KRWS 9010 single wine drawer is a flexible and beautifully designed wine storage cabinet offering first class performance with easy access; an ideal product for the discerning wine connoisseur. For the creative kitchen specialist and designer its stunning design adds flair and interest for contemporary living today.”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KRWS 9010 Single Wine Drawer:
- Horizontal, single wine drawer for convenient and flexible for chilling and storing wines
- Styled in patented EasyClean stainless steel with durable scratch resistant finish for lasting beauty
- Drawer guides with soft-close system
- Stores up to 16 one-litre bottles with a electronic temperature control with selection range of 8° to 12°C
- Four wooden racks for dampening vibration and stabilising the temperature
- Ultra-violet (UV) glass front to protect wines from harmful light rays
- Internal fan for ventilation
- Low noise level of just 44dB
- For installation under the working space to give access and visibility to wines for easy selection
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 632 x 850 x 566 mm
For more information on KitchenAid’s KRWS 9010 Single Wine Drawer and other appliances in the company’s range call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk
Image caption: KitchenAid’s horizontal Single Wine Drawer KRWS 9010 styled in EasyClean stainless steel with a durable and patented scratch resistant finish. Designed to be installed under the working space for easy access and visibility of wines, it offers a beautiful display and an exceptional performance for the kitchen specialist and consumer alike.
9th August 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at
Tel: 01536 414555