KitchenAid is the luxury premium brand renowned for its cutting edge, professional kitchen appliances aimed at contemporary gourmets, people who love experimenting in the kitchen and trying out inspired new recipes, and whose kitchens are at the heart of their homes.
For those that like to make a definitive style statement in their kitchen, KitchenAid’s three-door cladded fridge freezer is a splendidly reassuring treat. High, wide and handsome, and equipped with the very latest intelligent and digital technology, the KRFC 9010/1 achieves the enviable balance of solidity and style to make a striking centre piece. This luxury model gives a full 800 mm internal width due to its special door design, while its superb No Frost technology improves the quality of the freezing process retaining nutritional value and texture, and eliminates that most arduous of tasks – manual defrosting!
Boasting an ‘A’ energy rating the KRFC 9010/1 reveals that this refrigerator is no pretender. It is a highly professional model, built to last and to perform to consistently high standards. Styled in KitchenAId’s EasyClean stainless steel, the capacious refrigerator section offers 407 litres of flexible space, while the freezer capacity is a generous 155 litres.
There is independent control of the refrigerator and freezer and electronic temperature management to preserve food to precisely the right degree, as well as rapid cooling in the fridge and rapid freezing options. The four extra wide, fully adjustable anti-spill guard glass shelves in the refrigerator section are a handy and telling microcosm of the overall space available. KitchenAid designs are thoroughly thought out and there is ample and flexible storage space for all items.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for KitchenAid says: “The KitchenAid KRFC 9010/1 fridge freezer is a striking fashion statement with highly tangible qualities. But this is no showpiece without substance. You can feel the quality of KitchenAid’s premium appliances, and the technology within is exceptional. The clever three-door design provides valuable and flexible storage width as well as superb capacity. Perfect for the aspiring gourmet providing superior functionality and effortless, tangible food preservation benefits in a stunning exterior!”
Key features and benefits of the KitchenAid KRFC 9010/1 fridge freezer:
- Freestanding three-door cladded fridge freezer finished in robust and EasyClean stainless steel
- Independent electronic temperature control of the fridge and freezer for maximum flexibility and to maximise preservation of food
- Digital display and equipped throughout with intelligent technology
- ‘A’ energy class for economy and efficiency
- Extra wide design gives a full 800 mm internal width due to the special door design
- Temperature control alarm alert
- Door open alarm if accidently left ajar
- Low noise level of 44dB(A)
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 1805 x 909 x 760 mm
- Refrigerator capacity of 407 litres
- Temperature controlled Chef’s Pantry ideal for large food platters, a side of salmon or any food prepared for presentation at a party or special occasion
- Plumbed internal water dispenser for fresh chilled water
- Vacation mode for maximum energy reduction in the user’s absence
- Four extra wide anti-spill guard glass shelves
- Two humidity controlled vegetable and salad crisper drawers
- Six deep door balconies for large containers
- Convenient can holder to keep canned drinks neatly in order
- Stainless steel egg tray and butter tray for an added touch of luxury
- Frost free 4* freezer with capacity of 155 litres
- Ice dispenser for ice cubes, with Quick Ice option for speedy addition of ice when entertaining and hot summer days
- ‘No Frost’ technology for frost-free, maintenance-free convenience, which also improves the quality of the freezing process. Freezing food fast ensures food retains its texture and nutritional value. Storage space is optimise by eradication of ice build up and eliminates the need to manually defrost
For more information on KitchenAid’s KRFC 9010/1 three-door fridge freezer and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s KRFC 9010/1 three-door fridge freezer that provides extra-wide versatile interior due to its special door design, while its superb No Frost technology provides fast freezing for quality frozen food and the need for manual defrosting.
14th July 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah
Tel: 01536 414555