Maytag’s MNN 20FCSl7 American-style fridge freezer is a master of top quality food preservation and a great long-term investment for precious savings on money and energy.
A genuine showpiece appliance with an impressive 20ft. cubic capacity, this stately model is fashioned with fully cladded stainless steel doors and cabinet, and is ‘A+’ rated for energy. With Total No Frost and Maytag’s clever IntelliSense® technology, the fridge freezer is a boon for consumers who yearn for less frequent shopping trips and want to preserve their food safely and for longer.
Maytag’s IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology has a five times faster temperature recovery time after the door is opened, compared to standard models, resulting in better, safer and longer food preservation. Another great selling feature is the MNN 20FCSl7’s full multi-flow column, which blows chilled air around the entire fridge and freezer cavity to guarantee perfect storage conditions constantly.
The model also has a smart humidity control compartment, which controls and adjusts the level of humidity inside the drawer to preserve fruit and vegetables for longer. A cool zone compartment (0ºC to 4ºC) allows the user to set the right storage temperature for meat and fish.
Additional features include the must-have ice and water dispenser with an easy-fill water spout to fill all types and shapes of vessels, plus there is an in-door ice system that releases twenty per cent more usable freezer space, always handy in any household. The ice container is removable so fresh ice can be served at the table. There is an easy access, handy snack compartment in the door for convenient access with no bending down to reach it.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager for Maytag, says: “Maytag’s fridge freezers offer a world of convenience to the consumer, as well as significant long-term savings in money and energy due to their large capacity, excellent food preservation technology and energy rating. These fridge freezers are also kind to the environment as food will be thrown away far less frequently with savings of up to £680 per family per year according to the latest BBC report. ¹”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MNN 20FCSl7 fridge freezer:
• Freestanding American-style fridge freezer with Total No Frost system
• Premium aesthetic with fully cladded, brushed stainless steel doors and cabinet
• ‘A+’ rating means the model uses 25% less energy than an ‘A’ class product
• Total net capacity of 515 litres; 335 litres for fridge and 180 litres for freezer
• IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology has a five times faster temperature recovery time after the door is opened than its conventional models, resulting in better and safer food preservation
• Full multi-flow column blows chilled air all around the fridge cavity to guarantee perfect storage conditions
• Humidity control compartment controls and adjusts the level of humidity inside the drawer to preserve fruit and vegetables for longer
• Special cool zone compartment (0ºC to 4ºC) allows the user to set the right storage temperature for meat and fish
• In-door ice system frees up to 20% more usable space in the freezer
• Easy-fill water dispenser to fill any type of vessel from a glass to a vase
• Snack compartment for handy and easy access to frequently required snacks
• Attractive and practical LCD display provides essential feedback including the right time to change the water filter
• Microban anti-bacterial filter system with charge indicator to maximise hygiene and safety. Traps airborne micro-organisms and protects from mould growth, mildew and smells.
• Quiet noise level of 45dB(A)
• Dimensions: H1805 x W906 x D690 mm
• Also available with stainless steel doors and silver cabinet, MNN 20DCSl7.
For more information on Maytag’s MNN 20FCSl7 fridge freezer and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Maytag’s MNN 20FCSl7 American-style fridge freezer, with fully cladded stainless steel doors and cabinet, offers top quality food preservation and a great long-term investment for precious money and energy savings.
Notes: BBC report 16th September 2011 reference to sell by date regulations.
6th October 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sara at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555