The bite of the economic climate hasn’t cooled the desire of many to make the classic American-style fridge freezer the focal point of their kitchens. There is something undeniably charismatic about the magical combination of big and beautiful, especially when style and functionality dovetail to produce the perfect appliance.
The word ‘elegant’ comes to mind at first sight of Maytag’s capacious new fridge freezer, with its sophisticated mix of black glass and stainless steel door panels and sides. The model is the perfect showcase for any contemporary kitchen, but it doesn’t just trade on its appearance. Its advanced technology and many thoughtful and practical features are designed to make life easy for the user.
Driven by Maytag’s IntelliSense® technology, which restores the inner temperature five times faster than a conventional refrigerator after the door has been opened, it preserves food for longer. Maytag is no energy guzzler of the old school either, boasting an ‘A+’ energy class rating and an impressively low noise level of just 45 dB(A).
The attention to detail and the maximisation of available space is immediately evident from the ice maker located in the freezer door, which frees up to 20% more space. The totally frost free model has full electronic controls, multi-zone cooling, an integrated water filter and detachable ice container.
Space, as one would expect, is plentiful, with a total net capacity of 20 ft³ or 505 litres (325l fridge and180l freezer).
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, believes the timing couldn’t be better for products of Maytag’s style and quality and remarks: “The renaissance of open plan living has led to a dramatic change in the design of kitchen appliances. With the trend for home entertaining and the living spaces of the home merging, the task of appliances has never been more demanding or important. Advanced functionality is essential, as is the ability to blend and harmonise in the flexible living space of the home. People today want appliances that are inviting and beautiful to look at.
“Designers and kitchen specialists can achieve this with Maytag’s new cooling appliances, which offer everything that is required in terms of style, features and flexibility.”
Key features of the Maytag MNN20FCGI7 side-by-side fridge freezer:
• Finished premium quality stainless steel and black glass with new stylish full height doors with concealed hinges and elegant full length stainless steel bar handles
• A+ energy rating with 20 ft³ of frost free fridge and freezer space
• IntelliSense® electronic sensor technology for restoring temperature five times faster than a conventional refrigerator after the door opening
• Full electronic control and new intuitive LCD user interface for feedback
• Multi-flow air distribution system for efficient temperature distribution
• Multi-zone cooling with adjustable humidity controlled crisper drawer
• Adjustable zero degree drawer (4°C to 0°C) for the preservation of meat, fish and deli
• In-door filtered water and cubed/crushed ice dispenser that is located in the door releasing 20% more usable freezer space
• Removable ice bucket for replenishing drinks at the table or in the garden
• Integrated water filter removes 99.9% of impurities for healthier water and ice
• Microban® anti-bacterial filter system with charge indicator to maximise hygiene and safety. Traps airborne micro-organisms, prevents mould growth, mildew and smells
• High quality, sealed glass shelves encapsulated in a stainless steel frame
• Low noise level of just 45 dB(A)
• Dimensions H x W x D: 1805 x 906 x 748 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new MNN20FCGI7 side-by-side fridge freezer call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101.
Image caption: Maytag’s MNN20FCGI7 black glass and stainless steel side-by-side fridge freezer offers style, exceptional technology and is a great focal point in the kitchen.
3rd May 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline, JM Marketing, Tel: 01536 414555, Email: Jacqueline@jmmarketingservices.co.uk