Maytag’s new freestanding MDW 710 AGW dishwasher features the company’s patented IntelliSense® technology where advanced sensors automatically select the most economical and effective programme according to the level of soiling. The smart and powerful technology adjusts the water, temperature and time to deliver an A+ energy rating and optimal performance and results.
IntelliSense® saves up to 50%¹ of water, temperature and time and up to 20kW of energy² annually. The dishwasher has 13-place settings and an average water consumption of 11-litres in a standard wash.
The machine’s power for removing baked on dirt is derived from Maytag’s Jet Pro Clean innovation. Twenty-four rotating jets situated at the rear of the dishwasher remove tough soiling without pre-scrubbing, on twice the area for baking trays, pots and pans. The Jet Pro cleaning system improves cleaning results by 35%³.
Additionally the dishwasher’s steam programme gently removes stubborn stains such as lipstick, coffee and tea. IntelliSense® technology creates the steam during the cycle to soften dried on soil for all items and generates enhanced cleaning results.
Another great selling point of Maytag’s MDW 710 AGW is the ProComfort third level wash rack. This is a modular cutlery zone designed to maximise space in the lower basket and 13-place settings. The rack is totally removable, height adjustable in two positions and will take coffee cups too.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for Maytag, says: “The new Maytag IntelliSense® is a very powerful and intelligent dishwasher offering genuine selling points for the retailer. It cleans dishes thoroughly and gently with technology that offers the consumer significant savings in water, energy and electricity.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MDW 710 AGW IntelliSense® Dishwasher:
• Freestanding 60 cm dishwasher with electronic controls
• IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology automatically selects the most economical and effective programme according to level of soiling
• Water, temperature and time are adjusted for optimal, resource-saving results
• Saves up to 50%¹ on water, temperature and time and up to 20kW of energy annually²
• Jet Pro Clean has 24-rotating jets at rear to remove tough soiling without pre-scrubbing, on twice the area for baking trays, pots and pans; improves cleaning results by 35%³
• IntelliSense® technology creates steam during the cycle softening dried on soil and gently removing stubborn stains such as lipstick, coffee and tea
• ProComfort third level wash rack is a modular, dedicated cutlery zone designed to maximise space in the lower basket. It is totally removable, height adjustable in two positions and will take coffee cups
• Dimensions H x W x D: 850 x 597 x 596 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new dishwasher, MDW 710 AGW with IntelliSense® call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 010.
Image caption: Maytag’s MDW 710 AGW IntelliSense® dishwasher is a significant new contender in the market with its substantial savings in both water and energy, plus the benefit of Jet Pro Clean technology and the added power of steam cleaning,
¹ Comparison between min-max consumption of water, energy and time on Maytag Sensor programme
² Annual comparison with a standard A-rated Maytag dishwasher
³ Comparison of effect in standard 50°C programme with and without Jet Pro cleaning
6th April 2010
For further press information and images please contact: Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555 Email: Jacqueline@jmmarketingservi