Maytag’s new collection of laundry appliances is an impressive enforcement of the company’s new brand message, What’s Inside Matters.
Renowned for its high quality, high-tech designs that combine style with durability, Maytag has raised the benchmark with the launch of three new washers and two tumble dryers. The simple aim of these powerful, freestanding machines is to ensure that each wash and dry load is cared for to perfection.
Offering impressive energy class ratings of A-30%, A-20% and A-10% respectively, the MWA 09149WH, MWA 09148WH and MWA 08128WH washing machines are driven by Maytag’s IntelliSense® technology, which can save up to 50% on energy, water and time¹.
IntelliSense® measures the load exactly and then adjusts the amount of water, energy and time to precisely the right level. Consumption of resources is thus reduced without any compromise on the outstanding washing results.
But the good news doesn’t stop there, as Maytag’s new washers offer a host of other great selling points for retailers. Large load capacities of 9kg are designed to save time and energy by washing bigger loads less often. The high spin speed saves energy and time in the drying process. Using 1400 rpm spin speed you benefit with a decrease in the running time and energy consumption of the tumble by as much as 50% compared to an 800 rpm spin.
The progress of each wash is monitored by the easy-to-use LCD controls and display, which provides constant feedback on the washing status. And the key to it all is Maytag’s new induction silent motor supported by a 10-year warranty. The motor produces minimum noise levels, is extremely durable and offers a more efficient spinning performance.
Thanks to a special stacking kit, Maytag’s washers can be paired with either of the company’s two new tumble dryers, the MTD09WH and MTD08WH. Similarly equipped with IntelliSense® technology, 9kg drums and large drum openings, the tumblers also feature Maytag’s optimum diagonal air flow system. Heating the air flow through the drum diagonally exposes the laundry to hot air for longer to improve drying efficiency, saving you time and energy.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager for Maytag, comments: “Our new washing machines and tumble dryers are a reflection of Maytag’s long-standing commitment to quality. Sleek and stylish, they cater for all laundering needs thanks to renowned craftsmanship and great technology within. What’s inside really does matter!”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MWA 09149WH washing machine:
• Freestanding, front loading, washing machine finished in white with accents of chrome
• Large 9kg capacity
• A-30% energy class rating provides 30% energy saving against an ‘A’ class washer
• A, A for washing and drying performance
• IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology minimises consumption without compromising wash results
• Induction silent motor with 10-year warranty
• 14 programmes comprise of White, Light Colours, Dark, Cotton, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool/Hand Wash, Bed Linen, Super Eco, Aqua Eco, Speed 15 Wash, Eco Cotton and Rinse & Spin
• 8 special options include Detergent Dosing Aid, Favourites, Soil Level, Easy Ironing, Pre-Wash, Clean+, Rinse Hold and Intensive Rinse
• Favourites option saves the programme settings used most regularly for recall at the touch of a button
• LCD display is easy to use and provides feedback on progress of each cycle
• Dimensions: H850 x W595 x D600 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new laundry collection call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101.
Image caption: Maytag’s new MWA 09149WH washing machine has an energy class rating of A-30%, a large 9kg drum and offers the company’s renowned IntelliSense® technology and induction silent motor with ten year warranty.
¹Comparison with standard washer without IntelliSense® technology.
12th October 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555