Renowned for its superior quality and American heritage, Maytag aims to constantly meet your expectations and then surpass them, with the latest profile of tumble dryers a perfect example. Not a plethora of indistinguishable products, but three top class aces of the finest craftsmanship and quality.
The flagship MTD 09HPWH/1 condenser dryer, with sophisticated heat pump technology and a generous 9kg drum, is joined by two further condenser models in the 9kg MTD09WH/1 and the 8kg MTD08WH. All three models incorporate Maytag’s patented IntelliSense® sensor technology.
The top of the range MTD 09HPWH/1 has been awarded TÜV certification following thorough tests of its quality, safety and lifetime cycle by the TÜV Rheinland Group, an independent testing body with worldwide bases. As with all new Maytag appliances, the product includes a 10-year parts and a two year labour warranty for total peace of mind.
At the heart of this exceptional ‘A+++’ rated tumble dryer is the driving force of its heat pump, which defies the conventional method of blowing hot air into the drum to dry clothes. The pump uses compressed gas to generate heat, similar to a refrigeration system. This method not only dries clothes more gently, thus avoiding shrinkage and distortion of garments, it uses considerably less energy than a conventional condenser dryer. Maytag’s special Optimum Diagonal Air Flow System means the air flow is heated and blown through the drum diagonally to ensure better coverage of laundry within.
Juliana Sado, Senior Category Manager UK and Ireland, for Maytag, says: “This outstanding collection of top quality tumble dryers represents a perfect microcosm of the Maytag brand, with excellent craftsmanship and design going hand in hand with the very best technology and superior performance. These models are made to stand up for years and give our valued customers optimum performance again and again.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MTD 09HPWH/1 Condenser Tumble Dryer:
- Top-of-the range 600mm heat pump condenser model styled in white with chrome-coloured trim
- Energy rating of ‘A+++’ using innovative heat pump technology, saves 50 per cent on energy consumption compared to an A-class model
- Heat pump technology uses compressed gas to generate heat, similar to a refrigeration system. This method not only dries clothes more gently, thus avoiding shrinkage and distortion of garments, it uses considerably less energy than a conventional dryer
- IntelliSense® sensor technology precisely detects the humidity and dryness level of the load, controlling and adapting the drying cycle and saving 50 per cent in time and energy with perfect results
- Optimum Diagonal Air Flow System means the air flow is heated through the drum diagonally, thus exposing the laundry to hot air for longer and improving the drying efficiency
- Extra-large 9kg capacity and 121-litre drum, takes better care of fabrics and allow for easier loading, less creasing and tangling
- 14 programmes including mixed load, big items, duvet, delicate, silk, wool, airing, auto-cool down and automatic anti-crease programme
- IntelliSense® programmes for pre-set levels of dryness that prevent over-drying
- Additional options include ‘Finish in’ programme, which allows the user to select a convenient time for the cycle to end within 24 hours and clothes to be removed before creasing
- The ‘Drying time’ function means additional time can be allocated that accommodates for thicker seams or heavier items, for complete customisation to user requirements
- Attractive LED display offers feedback on the machine’s progress
- The reverse tumble action is adapted to each load
- Additional features include; interior light, key lock system, fluff filter and water full indicators
- Large porthole of 380mm diameter and 140°door opening
- Coveted TÜV certification tested and built to last over 10 years
- 10-year parts and two year labour warranty as standard
- Dimensions: H x W x D 845 x 596 x 632 mm
The flagship MTD 09HPWH/1 condenser dryer, with sophisticated heat pump technology and a generous 9kg drum.
For more information and stockists of Maytag tumble dryers and other appliances in the company’s range, call Maytag on 0844 499 0101 or go to the website at www.maytag.co.uk
10th September 2014
For further press information and images contact:
Tel: 01536 414555