For those consumers who need additional storage space in their fridge freezer without compromising on the overall aesthetic, Maytag’s new twin bottom mount model, the MTBM 40CIIX5, is a stunning and highly practical addition to the genre.
Wide and handsome, the new Maytag twin bottom mount has fully cladded stainless steel doors and cabinet, and offers a super storage capacity of 40 cubic feet. That equates to 812 litres for the fridge and 306 litres for the freezer, which is significantly more storage space than a traditional fridge freezer or three-door fridge freezer.
A boon for large families or those who simply like to get their shopping done in a single hit, this beautiful No Frost model features a generous twin chef’s pantry, comprising of full width zones that are ideal for storing delicate foods like cheese and meat in the finely tuned refrigerated environment they require. There are four humidity controlled crisper drawers that regulates humidity to keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for Maytag, says: “The exceptional storage space in the Maytag twin bottom mount makes it a very attractive proposition and a terrific selling point for retailers. This model looks the business too with its sleek and stylish design in brushed stainless steel.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MTBM 40CIIX5 fridge freezer:
• Freestanding, No Frost, twin bottom mount model
• Premium aesthetic with fully cladded, brushed stainless steel doors and cabinet
• Super storage capacity of 40 cubic feet; net fridge capacity of 812 litres and 306 litres for the freezer
• Electronic control for ‘A’ energy class rating
• Generous twin chef’s pantry, comprising of full width zones that are ideal for storing delicate foods like cheese and meat in the finely tuned environment they require
• Four humidity controlled crisper drawers that regulate humidity to keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer
• Adjustable and sliding glass shelves that also trap any drips or split liquid
• In-door beverage chillers with the option of twin icemakers
• Quiet noise levels of 44dB(A)
• Dimensions:H1943 x W1835 x D670 mm
For more information on Maytag’s twin bottom mount fridge freezer and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Wide and handsome, Maytag’s MTBM 40CIIX5 twin bottom mount fridge freezer has fully cladded stainless steel doors and cabinet offers a super storage capacity of 40 cubic feet, which is significantly more storage space than a traditional fridge freezer.
3rd November 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555