Maytag, the premium appliance manufacturer, renowned for its superior quality products and American heritage, has added a new user-friendly dishwasher with intelligent features to its range.
The Maytag MDW 0612 AWG dishwasher is a prime example of how advanced technology is not only making the consumer’s life easier but also becoming ever friendlier towards the environment. Through the use of IntelliSense® technology this appliance is able to make 50 per cent savings in energy, water and time¹ while still achieving the same amazing results you would expect from any Maytag product. IntelliSense® uses sensors to adjust the resources used during each cycle to minimise wastage, not only saving energy and water but also saving the consumer money and time.
By implementing Steam Clean® technology this Maytag dishwasher uses steam to soften stubborn stains and ensure excellent results every time. The Steam Clean® feature guarantees that marks such as those left by coffee, tea and lipstick are gently and easily removed, with crockery left sparklingly clean.
This dishwasher also has an incredibly low sound output of just 44 dB(A). When combined with the pre-set start feature this almost silent operation is perfect to take advantage of any off-peak energy tariffs that may be available by running cycles at night. This not only means that the dishwasher can fit around the consumer’s lifestyle but may also save them energy and money.
The Maytag dishwasher is highly flexible and has features that allow it to accommodate a wide array of different dishes and kitchenware. With space for 12 place settings, an adjustable and removable upper basket and foldable tines in the top and bottom basket, it is the perfect addition to a busy household. This flexible capacity can be used in conjunction with Multi-zone technology, which allows use of the top or bottom baskets in isolated cycles to save resources and energy.
Dalia Haddad, Product Marketing Manager for Maytag, says: “Maytag is delighted to expand its range with the MDW 0612 dishwasher. Through a combination of intelligent and user friendly features this dishwasher is able to save the consumer time, energy and money and allow them to relax after meals, knowing that the washing up will be done efficiently and with amazing results.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MDW 0612 AWG dishwasher:
• Freestanding ‘A+’ energy rated dishwasher featuring Maytag’s advanced sensor IntelliSense® technology offering 50 per cent savings in water, energy and time¹
• Also offers ‘AA’ ratings for washing and drying efficiency
• 12 place settings, perfect for large families or those who love to entertain
• Low water consumption of just 11 litres in a standard wash
• Six programmes including Eco 50°C, Express, Fast Everyday 60°C, Sensor 40°C, 70°C Sensor and Pre Wash
• Steam Clean® feature uses steam to soften deposits for easy removal of stains
• Multi-zone allows use of just top or bottom basket for more energy and water efficient cleaning with amazing results
• Removable upper basket to create space for large dishes or trays, while foldable tines in the top and bottom basket create greater flexibility
• Dishwasher operates at just 44 dB(A) delivering perfect cleaning results while remaining ultra-quiet
• Delay start function for operation at a more convenient time or if access to less expensive tariffs
• Electronic multi-tab option for optimising detergent application when using tablets
• AutoClean Filter System – an innovative self-cleaning filter for superb results
• Useful LED rinse and salt aid indicators
• End of cycle acoustic indicator
• Finished in white
• Includes ten year warranty on parts which includes a two year labour warranty
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 850 x 597 x 590 mm
For more information about the Maytag MDW 0612 dishwasher, or the complete Maytag range, please visit www.maytag.co.uk or call 0844 499 0101.
Notes to editors:
1Compared to a Maytag dishwasher without IntelliSense® technology
Image caption: The Maytag MDW 0612 dishwasher is the perfect efficient addition to a busy household.
11th June 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Telephone: 01536 414 555