Maytag, the premium appliance manufacturer renowned for its superior quality products and American heritage, has launched a new freestanding dishwasher with Jet Clean Plus technology.
The new robust Maytag MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher is finished in stainless steel and features Jet Clean Plus technology, which uses high powered jet sprays that ensure best in class cleaning on pots, pans and larger items without the need to pre-scrub items, saving valuable resources. Jet Clean Plus also releases up to 40 per cent more space, and cleans the larger than average 13-place setting capacity, perfectly.
This new ‘A++AA’ rated freestanding dishwasher features Maytag’s renowned IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology. This recognises the level of dirt particles suspended in the water and automatically adjusts the cycle to the most economical and efficient, saving up to 50 per cent on energy, water and time1.
Furthermore, the robust and durable MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher uses just 11 litres of water per cycle. The new model incorporates a new third level cutlery drawer, which offers an extra degree of safety as cutlery is placed out of the way, plus it creates additional room in the lower rack for larger items.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager for Maytag, says: “Our new MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher, with Jet Clean Plus technology, gives excellent cleaning performance without the need to pre-rinse or scrub heavily soiled baking trays, pots and pans. This delivers an extra helping hand in the kitchen and at the same time makes sure water and energy usage are kept to the minimum.
“The new dishwasher also comes with a two year parts and labour warranty with an eight year extended parts offering. This is terrific added value for retailers to highlight.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher:
• Freestanding dishwasher with new Jet Clean Plus technology to perfectly clean heavily soiled items without the need to pre-rinse first, and releases 40 per cent more space
• ‘A++’ energy rated with ‘A’ rating for washing and drying
• Generous 13-place setting capacity
• IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology ensures minimal resource use and saves up to 50 per cent on energy, water and time
• Uses just 11-litres of water per cycle
• Eight wash programmes, including: Eco 50°C, Express, Glass, Pre-wash, Overnight, Fast Everyday 60°C, Sensor 40°C and Dual Wash.
• Multi-zone to use either the top or bottom basket separately for smaller loads
• Adjustable and removable top basket with foldable tines in the bottom basket for extra flexibility
• New third level cutlery drawer for extra space
• Low noise level of just 42 dB(A) alongside an Overnight programme which boasts a very quiet 39 dB(A)
• Delay start function for operation at a more convenient time
• Useful LED rinse and salt aid indicators
• End of cycle acoustic indicator
• Finished in stainless steel
• Includes an eight year warranty on parts and a two year warranty for parts and labour
• Dimensions: H 580 x W 597 x D 590 mm
For more information about the new Maytag MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher call your Account Manager or Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101, or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
1Compared to a Maytag dishwasher without IntelliSense® technology
Image caption: The new Maytag MDW 0813 AGX dishwasher featuring Jet Clean Plus technology
9th May 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Telephone: 01536 414 555