Maytag has launched a new range of premium tumble dryers offering a superb level of drying performance.
Driven by the company’s patented IntelliSense® technology, the stylish and versatile new dryers offer the customer tremendous flexibility and a great range of programme options. The new models include two super intelligent condenser models with capacious drums in the MTD09WH (9kg) and the MTD08WH (8kg).
These generous drum capacities take better care of fabrics and allow for easier loading and unloading. The capacious 121 litre drum enhances performance using wavy soft lifters that swirl the warm air and distribute the laundry more gently and efficiently than previously possible. The gentle drum action, together with the smooth inside of the glass door also reduces the mechanical stress on garments. The robust drum design, with its central bearing, additionally increases stability and durability.
Maytag’s IntelliSense® sensor drying system is boosted by a new algorithm, which detects the humidity and dryness level of the load with unprecedented precision, controlling and adapting the drying cycle automatically to save valuable time and energy.
The new airflow system achieves a reduction in the drying time due to the increase of the airflow volume. A further advantage is that the drum rear is no longer fixed but rotating, enabling it to adapt to each programme setting.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium, for Maytag, says: “The new Maytag tumble dryers are premium offerings in every category. They perform superbly well, and every detail of the drying process has been carefully assessed and improved to save our natural resources without compromising on performance. The stylish and contemporary aesthetic of the machines also makes them a great design statement in any kitchen.”
Key features of the new freestanding Maytag MTD09WH Tumble Dryer:
• Top-of-the range 600mm condenser model styled in white
• IntelliSense® sensor technology is boosted by a new algorithm that precisely detects the humidity and dryness level of the load, controlling and adapting the drying cycle saving time and energy.
• Energy rating of ‘B’
• New airflow system enables dryer to achieve a reduction of cycle time due to the increase of the airflow volume
• Extra-large 9kg capacity and 121-litre drum
• Generous drum capacities take better care of fabrics and allow for easier loading.
• Wavy soft lifters swirl the warm air and distribute the laundry gently and efficiently
• The gentle drum action together with the smooth inside of the glass door reduces mechanical stress on garments
• Drum’s robust design, with central bearing, increases stability and longevity
• Seven IntelliSense® automatic programmes, six special programmes (including sport, silk, jeans and airing and eight additional options (gentle and drying time)
• Timed drying option from 15 to 180 minutes
• Automatic anti-crease programme
• Start delay option up to 12 hours
• Attractive LCD display offers feedback on machine’s progress
• Dimensions: H x W x D 855 x 600 x 600 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new range of premium tumble dryers call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101.
Image caption:The new, super intelligent MTD09WH condenser model with an extra-large 9kg capacity is driven by the company’s patented IntelliSense® technology. Maytag’s stylish and versatile new tumble dryers offer tremendous flexibility and a great range of programme options.
4th August 2011
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555