The new Maytag condenser tumble dryer, MTD09HPWH, achieves an eco-friendly energy rating of A-50% through innovative heat pump technology.
Designed and engineered to perform exceptionally well, every detail of the drying process has been carefully assessed and improved to save our natural resources. Its ultra-efficiency is attained using compressed refrigerant gas, which is circulated around a closed circuit and passed through a heat exchanger where the gas is condensed, releasing the heat rapidly and efficiently. This highly effective system equates to exceptional energy savings, making the Maytag tumble dryer 50 per cent more efficient than an A-energy rated dryer.
The new dryer offers a generous 9kg drying capacity. The benefit of the larger drum is time saving as it takes bigger loads, and the makes loading and unloading easier. The internal design incorporates wavy soft lifters with a very smooth liner and glass door, and with the gentle drum movement reduces the mechanical stress on the garments during drying.
The dryer offers 14 programmes and includes both timed and Intellisense® advanced sensor drying for perfect results every time. The LCD user interface and controls are very easy to use, and at the same time, give you feedback throughout the programme cycle.
“Maytag is renowned for exceptional build quality and durability with performance excellence built in as standard. With this tremendous innovation Maytag delivers superb benefits of ultra-energy efficiency and valuable differentiation for retailers at the point of sale.
“Additionally, the stylish and contemporary aesthetic of the appliance also makes a great design statement in any kitchen,” comments Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager Freestanding.
Key features of the new freestanding Maytag MTD09HPWH Tumble Dryer:
• Top-of-the range 600mm condenser model styled in white
• Energy rating of A-50% using innovative heat pump technology
• IntelliSense® sensor technology that precisely detects the humidity and dryness level of the load, controlling and adapting the drying cycle saving time and energy.
• 14 programmes including mixed load, jeans, big items, soft finish, delicate plus, drying, airing; plus seven IntelliSense programmes for cotton and synthetics
• Extra-large 9kg capacity and 121-litre drum, takes better care of fabrics and allow for easier loading
• Wavy soft lifters swirl the warm air and distribute the laundry gently and efficiently
• Drum’s robust design, with central bearing, increases stability and longevity
• Options include: automatic anti-crease programme, start delay option up to 12 hours
• Attractive LCD display offers feedback on machine’s progress
• Dimensions: H x W x D 855 x 600 x 600 mm
For more information on Maytag’s new range of premium tumble dryers contact your Account Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101.
Image: The new Maytag MTD09HPWH tumble dryer with 9kg capacity boasts new heat pump technology to deliver an eco-friendly A-50% energy efficiency rating.
10th April 2012
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555