Power, style, great technology and top quality construction are the defining cornerstones of Maytag’s impressive range of capacious washing machines.
The top of the range MWA 10149 WH has a huge 10 kg drum and is joined by the 9 kg MWA 09148 WH/2 and 8 kg MWA 08128 WH/2.The outstanding design and technology of each of the three premium models, offers a top quality combination of robust construction, attractive styling and convenient practicality. As with all new Maytag appliances, the product includes a 10-year parts and a two year labour warranty for total peace of mind.
What’s more, Maytag washing machines are economic and environmentally friendly. Their ‘A+++’ energy class rating provides perfect washing results with very low energy consumption. The company’s renowned IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology saves up to 70 per cent on energy, water and time*, measuring how much laundry is in the machine and how dirty it is before adjusting the amount of water, energy and time to precisely the right level.
The MWA 09148 WH/2 9 kg model not only combines intelligent, intuitive programming with high quality engineering, but has the added benefit of a Microban® anti-bacterial drawer. This limits bacteria and mould growth, by reducing residue build-up in the drawer for effective, long-term cleanliness and added hygiene.The top of the range MWA 10149 WH is powered by Maytag’s Silent Induction Motor that offers a high standard of durability and emits very little noise.
Blanca Castro, Trade Category Manager UK and Ireland, for Maytag, says: “This premium range of washing machines epitomises the Maytag philosophy of quality and craftsmanship. Only the finest materials are selected and assembled by craftsmen to complement the innovative design and technology. This gives our customers a complete package that incorporates style, durability, generous washing capacity and the very best energy saving technology.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MWA 10149 WH washing machine:
- Freestanding washing machine featuring Maytag’s advanced sensor IntelliSense® technology offering savings of up to 70 per cent* in energy, water and time
- Built to last with ten year warranty on parts and two year labour warranty
- Generous 10 kg capacity to reduce the amount of washes required per household
- Excellent energy rating of ‘A+++AB’
- 14 wash programmes plus 5 options
- Maximum spin speed of 1400 rpm
- Spin imbalance feature re-distributes the load automatically to protect the machine
- LCD display and intuitive layout; programme progress indicator and remaining time for total convenience and feedback at a glance
- Detergent dosing aid advising the correct amount of detergent to use – saving money and preserving the environment
- Door opening angle of 172° for easy loading and unloading
- Noise level of just 53/75 dB(A) wash
- Availalble in white with chrome trim
- Dimensions: H 850 x W 595 x D 600 mm
For more information about the Maytag MWA 10149 WH washing machine, or the complete Maytag range, please contact your Account Manager.
Notes to Editors:
* Compared to similar machines without Intellisense® technology.
Image caption: The Maytag MWA 10149 WH washing machine with huge 10 kg capacity and electronic IntelliSense® technology to save up to 70 per cent energy, water and time*
For further press information and images contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
15th October 2014