Maytag, renowned for its superior quality and American heritage, has enhanced its market-leading dishwasher, which consumes just six litres of water in a standard cycle.
The Maytag MDW 606 AWG has now become the MDW 0713 AGW, and this new model boasts the very latest in dishwashing technology, promising the consumer an efficient, effective wash that will make dishes and crockery sparkling clean while using minimal water and energy.
Alongside its superbly low water consumption of just six litres in a normal Eco 50° programme, which is achieved through electronic IntelliSense® and water pulse technology, this dishwasher now features Maytag’s Jet Clean Plus, a powerful spray jets system which provides best in class cleaning on pots and larger items without the need for pre-scrubbing, and without using any extra water.
Furthermore, this new dishwasher now offers eight cleaning programmes, giving the consumer more options to choose the best kind of washing according to the contents of each load. These include Daily 60°C, Eco 50°C, Express, Glass, Pre Wash, Overnight, Sensor 40°C and 70°C, and Dual wash.
Dalia Haddad, Product Marketing Manager for Maytag, says: “This dishwasher has been one of our most popular products since its launch, and so this year we have upgraded it to ensure it continues to offer the very best cleaning performance and results. Features such as the Maytag Jet Clean Plus are ideal for highlighting to the consumer at the point of sale, as they guarantee perfectly clean dishes without the hassle of pre-rinsing, which is sure to be very appealing!”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MDW 0713 AGW IntelliSense® Dishwasher:
• Water consumption of just six litres in a Normal Eco 50°C programme – water from the final rinse is stored in a dedicated reservoir, where it is held and recycled for use at the beginning of the next programme
• The stored water in the tank is filtered and automatically drained to prevent bacteria formation if dishwasher isn’t used for more than three days
• 13 place settings for maximising the standard space
• ‘A+AA’ ratings for energy, washing and drying performance
• Low energy usage of just 1.03kW per programme
• New Jet Clean Plus uses powerful spray jets to remove tough soiling without using any extra water. The consumer no longer needs to pre-wash or pre-scrub dishes any more
• IntelliSense® advanced sensor technology automatically selects the most economical and effective programme according to level of soiling, saving up to 50 per cent* on energy, water and time
• ‘Impulse Pulse’ pump technology alternates low and high pressure throughout the cycle to reduce the total water volume throughout the wash
• Eight programmes including Daily 60°C, Eco 50°C, Express, Glass, Pre Wash, Overnight, Sensor 40°C and 70°C, and Dual wash
• Seven wash temperatures
• Multizone option allows the consumer to use either the top or bottom basket of the dishwasher as required
• Delay Timer means the consumer can set the dishwasher to start at the time that is most convenient for them – excellent for use with the Overnight programme which works very quietly at just 39dB(A)
• Noise level of just 42db(A)
• Adjustable and removable top basket creates more space in the lower basket for the comfortable storage of tall items
• Foldable racks in top and bottom basket for flexible loading of glasses
• LED Salt and Rinse Aid Indicators, and acoustic indicator for end of cycle
• Comes with a free two year parts and labour guarantee, and a free ten year parts only guarantee for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 850 x 597 x 590mm
For more information and stockists of the MDW 0713 AGW IntelliSense® dishwasher and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag on 0844 499 0101.
Notes for editors
*Comparison with standard dishwasher without IntelliSense® technology
28th February 2013
For further press information and images contact:
Tel: 01536 414555