Maytag, the number one preferred laundry brand in the USA, is renowned for its American heritage, superior quality and reliability, upgrades its 9kg washing machine, the MWA 09148 WH/2.
The premium appliance manufacturer has upgraded its 9kg freestanding washing machine, the MWA 09148 WH/2, with the added advantage of greater energy, water and time savings.
The Maytag washing machine boasts an ‘A+++’ energy rating and with advanced sensor technology, IntelliSense®, guarantees savings of up to 70 per cent of energy, water and time1, without compromising on the results. IntelliSense® measures the load and adjusts the amount of water, and therefore energy and time to precisely the right level, minimising consumption.
The wash capacity is a generous 9kg ideal for completing washday even faster, which also creates time, energy and water savings. The washing machine not only combines intelligent, intuitive programming with high quality engineering, it has the added benefit of Microban® anti-bacterial drawer. This limits bacteria and mould growth, by reducing residue build-up in the drawer for effective, long-term cleanliness and added hygiene.
Quality runs all the way through the premium MWA 09148 WH/2 which has been awarded TÜV certification. The TÜV Rheinland Group, an independent testing body, tested the washer, including its lifetime cycle, safety and quality. As with all new Maytag appliances, the product comes with a ten year parts and a two year labour warranty for total peace of mind.
In addition, the appliance features a Dosing Aid, to help the consumer save money by recommending the correct amount of detergent, which is extremely beneficial as this is the most costly part of the wash. And, of course, it preserves the environment as wasted detergent isn’t flushed into the water system.
Juliana Sado, Senior Brand Marketing Manager says: “Maytag’s robust and durable MWA 09148WH/2 washing machine is a first class appliance. Its generous 9kg capacity it is ideal for large households and families looking to spend less time washing, while using very economical advanced IntelliSense® sensor technology to deliver savings of up to 70 per cent. With the excellent savings on energy and water it keeps rising utility bills under control.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MWA 09148 WH/2 washing machine:
• Freestanding washing machine featuring Maytag advanced sensor IntelliSense® technology offering savings of up to 70 per cent1 in energy, water and time
• Generous capacity of 9kg, 80 per cent more room than a 5kg machine
• Excellent energy rating of ‘A+++’
• Detergent Dosing Aid for money saving and environmental benefits
• Microban® anti-bacterial drawer for extra hygiene and long-term cleanliness
• Large LED display with programme progress indicator and remaining time for total convenience and feedback at a glance
• 14 wash programmes include White, Light, Dark and Mixed Colours; Cotton; Synthetics; Delicates; Wool; Super Eco (saving up to 40 per cent in energy); Aqua Eco; Eco Cotton; Rinse and Spin
• Big items programme designed for duvets, blankets, curtains etc
• Superfast Speed 15 programme, washes 3kg in wash load in 15 minutes
• 15 special options including Favourites (saves the most frequently used programme settings, so are accessible at the touch of a button), Pre-Wash, Intensive Rinse, Colours 15, child lock etc.
• Maximum spin speed of 1400 rpm on the cottons programme
• Spin imbalance feature re-distributes the load automatically to protect the machine
• Intuitive layout to ensure ease of use
• Extended door opening to an angle of 172° for easy loading and unloading
• Noise level of just 58/78 dB(A) wash/spin
• Ten year warranty on parts; includes a two year labour warranty
• Available in white with chrome trim
• Dimensions: H 850 x W 595 x D 600 mm
For more information about the Maytag MWA 09148WH/2 washing machine visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk.
Image caption: Maytag’s MWA 09148WH/2 washing machine with Microban® technology for effective cleanliness and additional hygiene. Sporting IntelliSense® technology and the clever Dosing Aid, saves valuable resources and protects the environment.
Note for Editors
1Compared to Maytag washers without IntelliSense® technology
For further press information and images contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
15th October 2013