Maytag, the premium appliance manufacturer renowned for its quality and reliability, introduces a second 9kg freestanding washing machine to its range, the MWA 09148 WH/1, with Microban® technology.
The MWA 09148 WH/1 washing machine combines intelligent, intuitive programming with high quality engineering and the benefit of Microban® technology in the dispenser drawer. This limits bacteria and mould growth by reducing residue build-up in the drawer for effective, long-term cleanliness and added hygiene.
The Maytag washing machine boasts an ‘A++’ energy rating and with advanced sensor technology, IntelliSense®, guarantees savings of up to 50 per cent of energy, water and time1, without compromising on the results. IntelliSense® measures the load exactly and adjusts the amount of water, and therefore energy and time to precisely the right level, minimising consumption.
The wash capacity is a generous 9kg ideal for completing wash day even faster, which also creates time, energy and water savings. In addition the appliance features a Dosing Aid, to help the consumer save money by recommending the correct amount of detergent, which is extremely beneficial as this is the most costly part of the wash. And of course it preserves the environment as wasted detergent isn’t flushed into the water system.
Juliana Sado, Brand Communications Manager, for Maytag, says: “Maytag’s robust and durable MWA 09148WH/1 washing machine is a first class appliance. With hygiene in the home of top importance for many consumers, the addition of Microban® technology promotes cleanliness, reducing mould and bacteria growth.
“With its generous 9kg capacity it is ideal for large households and families looking to spend less time washing, whilst using very economical advanced sensor IntelliSense® technology. This gives the retailer excellent trading up opportunities and offers the consumer a hygienic washing machine with excellent savings on energy and water, to keep rising utility bills under control.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag MWA 09148 WH/1 washing machine:
• Freestanding washing machine featuring Maytag’s advanced sensor IntelliSense® technology offering savings of up to 50 per cent1 in energy, water and time
• Microban® anti-bacterial drawer for extra hygiene and long-term cleanliness
• Excellent energy rating of ‘A++’ with an ‘AB’ rating for washing and drying
• Generous capacity of 9kg, 80 per cent more room than a 5kg machine
• Detergent Dosing Aid to avoid over-dosing and environmental benefit
• 14 wash programmes include White, Light Colours, Dark, Cotton, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool/Hand, Bed Linen, Super Eco (saving up to 40 per cent in energy), Aqua Eco, Speed 15 (speed wash that saves 3kg in wash load in 15 minutes), Eco Cotton, Rinse & Spin
• Ten special options including Favourites (saves the programme settings most frequently used so that they become accessible at the touch of a button), Soil level, Pre-Wash, Clean+ (optimises any in-wash additive for optimal stain removal), Rinse Hold, Intensive Rinse
• Maximum spin speed of 1400 rpm
• Spin imbalance feature re-distributes the load automatically to protect the machine
• Intuitive layout to ensure ease of use
• Start delay of up to 24 hours
• LCD display with programme progress indicator and remaining time for total convenience and feedback at a glance
• Available in white with chrome trim
• Door opening angle of 172° for easy loading and unloading
• Noise level of just 59/79 dB(A) wash/spin
• Dimensions: H 580 x W 595 x D 600 mm
For more information about the Maytag MWA 09148WH/1 washing machine call your Account Manager or Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101, or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk.
Image caption: Maytag’s MWA 09148WH/1 washing machine with Microban® technology for effective cleanliness and additional hygiene. Sporting IntelliSense® technology and the clever Dosing Aid saves valuable resources and protects the environment.
1st August 2012
Note for Editors
1Compared to Maytag washers without IntelliSense® technology
For further press information and images contact:
Tel: 01536 414555