Premium specialist Maytag has carved an enviable reputation for producing design classics to suit the individual’s style, which are fashioned to be both robust and sleek. The company’s laundry range is the perfect example of the Maytag philosophy. Beautifully proportioned, elegantly designed and very stylish, Maytag’s latest laundry appliances are available in a range of specifications and finishes designed to suit both the consumers’ wash requirements as well as their chosen decor scheme.
What makes these products particularly clever is that they can be integrated into Maytag’s increasingly popular total laundry room concept or be selected as stand-alone appliances.
Within the total laundry room concept, where different products are grouped into an all-encompassing laundry unit, there is a great range of options, which enable consumers to create the look they want to suit their homes and their personal preferences. Those who prefer their washing machine and tumble dryer to be concealed behind a solid door can choose from a range of beautiful and professional finishes – high gloss white, stainless steel, high gloss black or a bespoke furniture door to match their own specific decor scheme.
Behind the doors are housed products of typical Maytag power and durability. An excellent example is the integrated MWA 0720IIA front loading washer, fashioned and built to the highest quality in classic and durable stainless steel. The performance of this substantial machine is both powerful and smooth, with a formidable top spin speed of 2000rpm for cottons. The washing machine is microprocessor controlled and offers electronic auto-sensing technology to assess and execute the exact water and energy requirements for each wash. The excellent energy rating of ‘A+’ is accompanied with ‘A’ wash and spin performance and a low noise level. The MWA 0720IIA’s tough and lasting stainless steel drum has a generous capacity of 7kg, enabling the machine to cope easily with washing more less often as well as a large range of clothes and bulkier items.
Caroline Guillermard, Product Marketing Manager, Premium says: “Maytag takes a pride in offering consumers the very best in quality and design and a look that is both complete and co-ordinated. Here you have laundry products of the very highest quality and design blending seamlessly into kitchen furniture of equal calibre. Bear in mind that all Maytag washers are built to the same high standards as our professional products, with more steel and less plastic for superior performance and longevity.”
Key benefits of the Maytag Line Series MWA 0720IIA integrated washing machine:
- Integrated to hide the appliance behind a choice of doors in stainless steel, white, gloss black or a bespoke door to match surrounding furniture
- Energy, wash and drying efficiency: A+, A and A rated
- Large 7kg capacity for easy loading, washing more less often and space for big items
- 2000 rpm cottons spin – best in class performance and reduces tumble drying 42% residual moisture in the laundry
- Legendary build quality using Quattro™ construction of four power dampers attached to steel base plate to ensure machine is virtually vibration free
- Strong door hinges to take the weight of stainless steel door or a furniture door for integration
- No bellows between the tub and the cabinet so there is nothing to leak or wear out, or gather lime scale, mould or slime
- 17 programmes to cope with all family needs in a busy household
- Unique LCD display and is set by single jog wheel – very intuitive and easy to use
- Autowash using SensiSave intelligent sensor system that automatically optimises the water, time and energy for excellent economy regardless of load size.
- Stain programme for removing up to nine stain types
- Time programme perfect for those in a hurry – just set the time you have available and the machine will give the best wash performance in the time set.
- Memory programme so remembers your last wash for one-button start the next time around
- Quick wash – takes 35 minutes for sluicing through garments
- Intensive rinse option with up to seven rinses for those that are sensitive to detergents
- Dedicated wool programme
- Anti-crease cycle to keep ironing to the minimum
- Super pre-soak option for up to two hours for very stubborn stains
- Delayed start for up to 24 hours – to take advantage of cheaper electricity tariffs where available.
- Display may be set in one of eleven language options
- Seven fold water safe system minimising leaks and protecting from flooding
- Noise level wash and spin 46 and 76 dB(A)
- Clever auto-door opening at the end of the cycle so you can see that your integrated washing machine has finished!
- Maytag offers a choice of doors in stainless steel, gloss white, black or a furniture door may be fitted from a Kitchen Specialist
- Range of ‘hidden helpers’ that brings another dimension to the laundry room. Added extras add great value for the retailer and a superb laundry experience for the consumer.
- Dimensions H x W x D: 850 x 595 x 1165 mm
For more information on Maytag’s integrated laundry appliances and other products in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Beautifully proportioned, elegantly designed and smoothly stylish, Maytag washing machines and complementing tumble dryers are matched by a superb choice of quality finishes for a complete and co-ordinated look.
6th July 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555