Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of induction hobs that benefit from a variety of easy-to-use functions and flexible options to make cooking a fast, efficient, pleasurable and healthy experience.
Induction hobs are growing in popularity as consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the outstanding speed, energy efficiency, safety and accuracy of heating that they offer. Induction hobs also add a premium finish to the kitchen, offering a combination of both superb functionality and sophisticated design.
Included in the new range is the Hotpoint black glass 60 cm induction hob (TS 5760F NE). With four cooking zones and 18 different power levels, each dish being prepared can be precisely controlled to ensure the very best cooking results. The new hob also benefits from the Flexi Space function, which enables the two cooking zones on the left hand side of the hob to be combined and used as one, to accommodate large pots.
The brand new Hotpoint induction hob (TS 5760F NE) is a great addition to the home, no matter how advanced, or limited, the culinary skills of the user. For example, Active Heat divides the flexible zone (the two combined zones on the left hand side of the hob) into a ‘low, medium, high’ pre-set power level. The front of the zone may be set at a low heat setting, the middle will be at a medium setting while the rear of the zone will be a high heat setting. This enables the user to move their pot or pan over the surface and cook at different temperatures, without having to adjust the controls, emulating the techniques of a professional chef.
Alternatively, when a helping hand is needed, automatic functions such as melting, keep warm and slow cooking support the user in serving up perfect dishes with ease. The new hob (TS 5760F NE) provides a variety of functions and the flexibility that consumers need to live their lives exactly the way they want.
The Hotpoint induction hob is finished in sleek black glass for a contemporary appearance, ideal for open-plan living spaces and modern kitchens. Touch control offers great performance as well as a sleek and easy-to-clean design. The hob also benefits from control-lock for extra safety and automatic switch-off should there ever be a large spillage. In addition, the handy residual heat indicators indicate if the surface is still hot.
Catherine Balderson, Senior Hotpoint Brand Manager says: “Recently, we have seen the healthy living trend continue to grow amongst consumers who, more than ever, are looking to cook healthy dishes at home. With this in mind, consumers are seeking easy ways of healthy cooking, which is where induction hobs flourish. With automatic functions, easy-to-use controls and flexible cooking zones, the new range of Hotpoint induction hobs are ideal for creating healthy and delicious meals from scratch.
“As well as the many technological benefits that induction hobs offer, the sleek black glass of an induction hob means that it blends seamlessly into worktops and provides a stylish, uniform design. Not only this, induction hobs are easier to clean and maintain than gas hobs that have numerous components, as spills can be wiped away easily from the sleek surface. This not only helps users to keep their appliance looking newer for longer, but it frees up time that would usually be spent cleaning, meaning that consumers can get back to doing the things that they love.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint induction hob (TS 5760F NE):
- 60 cm induction hob with four cooking zones, two of which can be combined with the Flexi Space function
- Handy demonstration mode so retailers can demonstrate in-store, safely
- Easy installation with four spring fixings to secure the hob in place, no need for screws and brackets, the hob is simply pushed into place
- Flexi Space function enables the two cooking zones on the left hand side of the hob to be combined and used as one, to accommodate large pots or pans. Extra flexibility in an instant
- Active Heat divides the flexible zone (the two combined zones on the left hand side of the hob) into a ‘low, medium, high’ pre-set power level. The front of the zone may be a low heat setting, the middle will be at a medium setting and the rear of the zone at a high heat setting. This enables the user to move the pot/pan over the surface and cook at different temperatures, without having to use the controls
- My Menu assists the user through the cooking process to ensure the very best results when a helping hand is needed and includes:
- Melting function sets the ideal temperature for melting, without the risk of burning the food. This function is ideal for food such as chocolate
- Keep warm function retains food at an ideal temperature, usually after cooking is complete. Ideal for serving food at the perfect temperature
- Slow cooking function maintains a simmering temperature, allowing the user to cook and make casseroles and stock without the risk of burning
- Boiling function allows the user to bring water to the boil and keep it boiling, with lower energy consumption
- A total of 18 power levels plus booster, for perfect cooking control
- Touch control offers accurate performance as well as a sleek, easy-to-clean design. With precise temperature levels, control-lock for extra safety and automatic switch-off if there is a large spillage
- Residual heat indicators are an invaluable safety feature. The indicators let the user know when the surface of the hob is still too hot to touch, even after it has been turned off
- Two timers (one for the left-hand cooking zones and one for the right-hand cooking zones). Once the set time has elapsed, an acoustic signal will sound and the cooking zone will switch off automatically
- Finished in sleek black glass for a contemporary appearance
- Dimensions H 54 x W 590 x D 510 mm
For more information on the brand new range of Hotpoint induction hobs, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please contact your account manager or visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The Hotpoint induction hob (TS 5760F NE) benefits from automatic functions, flexible cooking zones and 18 power levels, so each dish being prepared can be precisely controlled to ensure the very best cooking results
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
22nd July 2020