Gorenje, the Slovenian manufacturer famed for its creative and innovative appliances, is proud to present the elegant white induction hob from the exclusive Gorenje by Karim Rashid collection, a minimalistic fusion of functionality, technology, beauty and purity.
The IT641KR induction hob is a stunning introduction to Gorenje’s spectacular product portfolio, and a key element of Karim Rashid’s premier design line for the brand. It features four induction zones highlighted by a curvaceous, alluring pattern that is a perfect example of the iconic design Karim Rashid is famed for. Ideal for the consumer who wants to make an impact, it would turn any kitchen into a work of art.
Behind the beauty of the hob, the brains of induction cooking ensure that the IT641KR is highly functional and efficient. As we all know, an induction hob offers super-fast, safe and clean cooking while using minimum resources, ideally positioning it as the cooking medium of the future.
Key features and benefits of the Gorenje by Karim Rashid IT641KR white induction hob:
- Beautiful white induction hob with aluminium edge, offering a smooth and seamless design that is unique and exciting
- Four induction cooking zones with pan size recognition for precise heating of the area required
- BoilControl automatically adjusts the heat output to maintain the temperature at the set level, ensuring pots do not boil over
- PowerBoost heats the cooking zone up extra quickly, further enhancing the performance of the induction hob, and delivering additional time savings
- StopGo provides maximum convenience. This feature allows the consumer to temporarily suspend the cooking process if called away unexpectedly. One touch of the StopGo key freezes all settings, giving the user time to answer the door or deal with an emergency. All active heating zones are temporarily switched off until reactivated by the StopGo key
- Residual heat indicators illuminate to reveal which zones of the hob are still radiating heat. As long as an indicator is lit, the respective heating zone should not be touched. It can, however, be used for defrosting or keeping a dish warm.
- Safety control hob lock provides protection against accidental activation and operation of the hob
- Free five-year parts and labour guarantee for added-value and peace of mind
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 47 x 600 x 514 mm
- Retails for approximately £1250
Ruth Ferguson, Marketing Manager for Gorenje, says: “We are thrilled by Gorenje’s collaboration with Karim Rashid, and the IT641KR white induction hob is a stunning product from a truly memorable collection. It would make an impressive centrepiece for any modern kitchen, effortlessly combining outstanding design with Gorenje’s superior functionality, and all the efficiency offered by induction cooking.”
For more information about the IT641KR induction hob, or the Gorenje by Karim Rashid collection call Gorenje on 020 8247 3980, or visit the website at www.gorenje.co.uk for more information.
Image caption: The new Gorenje by Karim Rashid collection features a beautiful white glass induction hob, the IT641KR, which fits into the worktop seamlessly and also displays the iconic design for which Karim Rashid is famous.
6th January 2011
Established 60 years ago, Gorenje is one of Europe’s leading home appliance manufacturers, combining state-of-the-art technology with superior design and great value. 4.5 million Gorenje appliances are sold every year in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Slovenia, the Gorenje Group employs nearly 11,000 people around the world. With its innovative, technologically perfected, environmentally friendly and stylish products, Gorenje is aiming to become the creator of the most innovative design-led home appliances in the world.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555