Major domestic appliance manufacturer, Hotpoint has launched a brand new range of fridge freezers that measure just 540 mm in width, making them perfect for smaller kitchens.
With the standard width of a fridge freezer measuring around 600 mm*, the new range from Hotpoint provides a compact solution for consumers that are tight on space, without compromising on performance. What’s more, the Excellent FIT door design means the new range can be easily placed next to a wall with no gaps between the appliance and the wall.
Included in the new range is the Hotpoint freestanding frost free fridge freezer (HBNF 55181 S AQUA UK). Automatic defrosting prevents the formation of ice on the freezer’s walls and frost inside the fridge, ensuring excellent performance in addition to prolonging the appliance’s durability.
The new fridge freezer (HBNF 55181 S AQUA UK) has many benefits to empower consumers to care for what they value most. The built-in water dispenser on the fridge door allows you to simply place a glass underneath to enjoy instant cold water. The dedicated Fresh Crisper drawer maintains the ideal temperature to keep vegetables fresh for longer. The fridge freezer is also suitable for use in outbuildings and garages and will function in places with temperatures as low as -15°C.
The new range boasts models finished in black, white or silver coloured, all with an ‘A+’ energy rating. The fridge freezers have integrated handles for a seamless exterior look, as well as LED lighting to provide advanced visibility inside the fridge.
Catherine Balderson, Senior Hotpoint Brand Manager says: “Compact kitchens are becoming the norm in many modern homes, and numerous products offered within Hotpoint’s portfolio reflect this growing trend. The new range of fridge freezers offers a solution to consumers with a small kitchen thanks to the slim 540 mm width and Excellent FIT, which means that there is no gap between the appliance and the wall.
“Designing a compact kitchen can be a challenge, which is why Hotpoint strives to offer appliances that can ease this pressure. Our portfolio boasts slimline dishwashers, as well as washer dryers and built-in microwaves and coffee machines, all of which can help save space in a small kitchen, while creating a highly functional space for cooking, eating and entertaining.”
Key features and benefits of the Hotpoint freestanding frost free fridge freezer
(HBNF 55181 S AQUA UK):
- Freestanding combination 50/50 fridge freezer
- Total combined capacity of 245 litres
- Automatic defrosting prevents the formation of ice on the freezer’s walls and frost inside the fridge, ensuring excellent performance and prolonging the appliance’s durability
- Water dispenser on the fridge door allows you to simply place a glass underneath to enjoy instant cold water
- Economical LED lighting that provides a brighter, more pleasant user experience
- Excellent FIT means the appliance can be easily placed next to a wall with no gaps between the appliance and the wall
- Suitable for use in outbuildings and garages with temperatures as low as -15°C
- Adjustable front feet
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Noise level: 44 dB(A)
- Silver coloured exterior
- Dimensions: H 1830 x W 540 x D 610 mm
- Available from retailers for around £419.99
- Capacity of 152 litres
- Fresh Crisper drawer maintains the ideal temperature to keep vegetables fresh for longer
- Four glass shelves, three of which are adjustable for added flexibility
- Convenient bottle balcony
- Capacity of 93 litres
- Three removable freezer drawers plus one compartment
For more information on the brand new range of Hotpoint fridge freezers, and any other Hotpoint appliances, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
- The Hotpoint freestanding frost free fridge freezer (HBNF 55181 S AQUA UK) measures just 540 mm in width and benefits from Excellent FIT, meaning it can be easily placed next to a wall with no gaps in between
Notes for editors:
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
27th February 2020