Hotpoint, the brand that cares for the things that matter most, has launched a brand-new range of slimline dishwashers that feature Hotpoint’s ground-breaking 3D Zone Wash technology.
With both freestanding (HSFO 3T223 W X UK) and built-in (HSIO 3T223 WCE UK) models available, having a smaller kitchen no longer means you have to compromise on performance. The new range of Hotpoint slimline dishwashers are just 450 mm wide, which is the same width as a tea towel. The slimline range accommodates 10 place settings, while delivering the same outstanding performance as Hotpoint’s full-size 3D Zone Wash dishwasher models.
3D Zone Wash technology delivers breakthrough performance thanks to a series of three additional spray components, which efficiently remove stubborn baked-on food without increasing water consumption. The combined action of the three additional spray components, in conjunction with the variable speed motor, Hotpoint’s most advanced motor yet, ensures the best possible performance.
In addition, 3D Zone Wash technology allows you to select either a 40 per cent increase in performance*, or a 40 per cent increase in energy efficiency** – tailoring the appliance’s use to your individual needs and preferences and closely managing water consumption.
Jennifer Taylor, Head of Brand, Hotpoint, says: “Appliances from Hotpoint feature extended capabilities and proven performance. The Hotpoint slimline dishwashers measure just 450 mm wide, the same width as a tea towel, so it is easier to fit one into a compact kitchen space. Despite their size, the dishwashers are packed full of advanced innovations to give you the same benefits and wonderful performance you’d expect of any Hotpoint dishwasher. The range holds a handy 10 place settings to fit your everyday needs and boasts nine programmes, including Delicates and an Express 30′ cycle, to suit all families and occasions.”
Key features and benefits of the freestanding Hotpoint slimline dishwasher with 3D Zone Wash technology (HSFO 3T223 W X UK):
- Freestanding slimline dishwasher that measures 450 mm in width
- 10 place setting capacity with flexible loading options that ensures simple and efficient loading
- 3D Zone Wash technology is a combined action of three additional spray components, together with Hotpoint’s Inverter motor, which ensures ground-breaking performance
- A shower-type spray is situated at the top of the appliance and a further static spray arm is positioned alongside the standard spray arm in the bottom of the dishwasher, which features two water sprays at either end for precise and powerful cleaning
- Thanks to 3D Zone Wash technology, you are able to either increase the appliance’s performance or energy efficiency – tailoring its use to your individual needs and preferences
- 3D Zone Wash can direct up to 40 per cent* more cleaning power to a selected basket, taking on the most stubborn and baked-on food while eliminating the need to pre-wash and soak dishes
- Alternatively, you are able to direct the water to a single basket, saving up to 40 per cent** in energy usage – perfect for those smaller loads
- ActivEco technology automatically opens the dishwasher’s door by 100 mm, at the end of the cycle, to allow fresh air to circulate within the appliance and to help with effectively drying your dishes
- Magnet-guided variable speed motor provides higher precision and control, leading to optimal energy efficiency and minimal vibrations
- Super silent 43 dB(A) noise level achieved thanks to the advanced brushless motor and sound insulating panels
- Nine programmes with various durations (h:min): Eco (4:00), Auto Intensive (2:20-3:00), Auto Normal (2:10-2:50), Delicates (1:40), Express 30′ (0:30), Good Night (3:35), Sanitising (1:40), Soak (0:10) and Self Clean (0:50)
- Tablet option allows you to optimise the performance of the selected programme, according to the type of detergent used
- Additional options to further optimise performance: 3D Zone Wash, Short Time, Extra Dry, Start Delay and Drain Out
- Key Lock setting, which blocks the control panel except the on/off button, for added peace of mind
- Vertical Zone allows you to securely position larger items to ensure the most efficient loading
- Flexiload for maximum internal flexibility, featuring folding removable glass supports, fully folding plate racks and vertical zones to improve stability and storage. The height of the top basket can be adjusted, even when fully loaded, to allow for more space in the lower basket when needed
- Additional third rack, positioned above the upper basket, which is adjustable in width to allow for taller items in the upper basket
- Digital interface for ease of use and feedback
- Water consumption: 9 litres
- Energy rating: ‘A++’
- Stainless steel tub for increased hygiene and durability
- Finished in stainless steel
- Dimensions: H x W x D 850 x 450 x 590 mm
- Also available as a built-in model (HSIO 3T223 WCE UK)
- Available from retailers for around £419.99
For more information on the new Hotpoint slimline dishwashers, with 3D Zone Wash Technology, or any other appliance categories, please visit the website at www.hotpoint.co.uk.
The new freestanding Hotpoint slimline dishwasher with 3D Zone Wash technology (HSFO 3T223 W X UK) delivers outstanding performance in a compact footprint of just 450 mm
Notes for editor:
* Average percentage of washing performance increase versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-Intensive program, obtained on 17 different types of items with various typology of dirt. Test results verified internally.
** Average percentage of energy consumption saving versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-Normal program. Test results verified internally.
Hotpoint is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. A Hotpoint appliance is sold every 19 seconds in the UK and on average 2 of every 3 UK homes have a Hotpoint appliance installed. Voted the UK’s most trusted kitchen appliance brand by Readers’ Digest for 11 consecutive years, the brand is recognised as a ‘Consumer Superbrand’. Hotpoint, founded in 1911, has a history of trusted innovation recognised for over 100 years. Delivering outstanding results for generations of UK consumers through technology and style are the cornerstones of Hotpoint’s philosophy. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 22,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
24th January 2019