InSinkErator® has extended its Showroom Collection range of products with the inclusion of the Evolution 150 food waste disposer, which made its debut at KBB Birmingham 2018.
The brand new InSinkErator® Evolution 150 food waste disposer benefits from a two stage grind technology that ensures food waste is ground into minute particles, which is then dispatched and simply rinsed away safely down the drain, through the standard plumbing. The InSinkErator® Evolution 150 allows food waste to be dealt with sustainably, hygienically and safely, with the further benefits of saving space and improving cleanliness in the kitchen.
Benefiting from overload protection and an auto-reverse action makes for trouble free operation and an extended lifecycle. The premium food waste disposer from InSinkErator® comes complete with a deluxe polished chrome stopper cover and new style shell. The food waste disposer is also supported with a seven-year parts and labour guarantee for added peace of mind.
Kevin Carr, UK Sales Director, InSinkErator® says: “With the increasing amount of unavoidable food waste generated in the home, and the difficulty for many to dispose of it, an InSinkErator® food waste disposer is a discreet asset to any home. The brand new, premium, Evolution 150 food waste disposer comes with detailed installation instructions, a sink mounting assembly kit and the connection to the kitchen waste pipe; it is ideal for retrofitting to an existing sink as well as incorporating into a brand new kitchen design.”
The Evolution 150 food waste disposer forms part of the InSinkErator® Showroom Collection.
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® Evolution 150 food waste disposer:
- Premium Evolution 2-stage grind technology allows grinding of all food waste without the use of blades
- Seven-year parts and labour guarantee for peace of mind
- Up to 40 per cent quieter than standard models with Evolution Ultra-quiet technology
- High-torque Dura-Drive™ induction motor to tackle the most difficult-to-grind foods
- Auto-reverse action and overload protection for trouble free operation and extended product life
- Deluxe stainless steel sink stopper with polished chrome cover
- Stainless steel strainer basket and plug
- Built-in air switch accessory available in black, chrome or brushed steel for added convenience and style
- New style shell, finished in black
- Quick Lock® mounting assembly for faster, easier installation
- Dimensions: H 311 x W 222 x D 222 mm
For more information on the InSinkErator® Evolution 150 food waste disposer, please call 01923 375 349 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
- The brand new InSinkErator® Evolution 150 food waste disposer
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
6th March 2018