In a world where food preservation has become an increasingly important issue, Whirlpool has produced a steely dynamic duo that will keep your food fresher for longer, give you all the storage space you need and work out all the scientific bits, while you get on with your life.
The new 60 cm 6th Sense® WME 1887 DFC TS refrigerator and matching WVE 1883 NF TS freezer are beautifully styled, ‘A+’ energy rated models, fashioned from highly practical and durable Techno Steel, and packed with intelligent technology and great design for ease of use and peace of mind.
Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE® technology constantly monitors the temperature and cools only when necessary, restoring the ideal temperature five times faster than a conventional fridge. In addition the fridge features Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE® Fresh Control technology, which keeps your food as fresh as the day you bought it for up to four times longer¹.
The fridge has intuitive and easy to use LED electronic controls and a generous net capacity of 374 litres for all your fresh food. The full Multiflow system blows chilled air evenly through the fridge interior to ensure perfect storage conditions throughout. The model is also very quiet in operation, with a low noise level of 40dB(A).
The WME 1887 has the perfect matching partner in Whirlpool’s equally capable WVE1883 NF TS, No Frost freezer, which offers a roomy net capacity of 228 litres. The stylish model has LED electronic controls and houses five transparent freezer compartments including two Big Box compartments to ably cope with larger items.
Davina O’Carroll, Sales and Marketing Coordinatior for Whirlpool, says: “This handy cooling duo, the WME 1887 DFC TS and WVE 1883 NF TS, are the perfect combination for top notch food preservation and they look superb into the bargain. With Whirlpool’s highly sophisticated 6TH SENSE® technology, they will preserve your food for much longer and combat the growing problem of food waste. The generous storage capacity will also reduce your number of shopping trips and give you more quality time.”
Key features and benefits of the WME 1887 DFC TS Refrigerator:
- 60 cm Techno Steel cabinet
- ‘A+’ energy rated with a generous net capacity of 374 litres
- Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE® technology constantly monitors the temperature and cools only when necessary, restoring the ideal temperature five times faster than a conventional fridge
- 6TH SENSE® Fresh Control keeps your food as fresh as the day you bought it for up to four times longer¹
- Six glass shelves, five of which are adjustable to accommodate changing every day and seasonal needs
- Two handy crisper drawers
- Multiflow system blows chilled air evenly through the fridge interior to ensure perfect storage conditions throughout
- Easy to set and intuitive LED electronic controls
- Anti-bacterial filter to retain odour free interior and keep bugs at bay
- Very quiet in operation with a low noise level of 40 dB(A)
- Matches perfectly with WVE 1883 NF TS – door is reversible for flexibility
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 1790 x 596 x 626 mm
Key features and benefits of the WVE 1883 NF TS Freezer:
- 60 cm Techno Steel freezer
- A+’ energy rated with a net capacity of 228 litres
- Whirlpool’s 6TH SENSE® technology constantly monitors and maintains the temperature
- Total No Frost system preventing ice formation and the need to defrost
- Easy to use and intuitive LED electronic controls
- Five transparent compartments including two ‘Big Box’ compartments to ably cope with larger items
- 4 Star freezer with handy fast freeze function for quickly cooling fresh food and for excellent long-term storage
- Freezing capacity of 18kg/12 hours
- Low noise level of 43 dB(A)
- Temperature warning light in case of power cut
- Reversible door to match with refrigerator and make location flexible
- Matches WME 1887 DFC TS refrigerator
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 1790 x 596 x 626 mm
For more information on the Whirlpool range call 01 6231013 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.ie.
Image caption: The new Whirlpool 60cm cooling duo with 6TH SENSE® electronic technology – the WME 1887 DFXC TS refrigerator and matching WVE 1883 NF TS freezer – are beautifully styled ‘A+’ energy rated models, fashioned from highly durable Techno Steel and packed with intelligent technology and great design for ease of use and peace of mind.
¹Compared to a fridge without 6TH SENSE Fresh Control technology
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in six countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales of $19 billion in 2013, 69,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
14th October 2014