One of the most durable and trusted of kitchen appliances, the tumble dryer is one of those kitchen essentials that almost defies shifting market trends. It has become such a dependable rock of the kitchen that we sometimes lose sight of its capabilities.
The new top quality range of 600mm tumble dryers from Maytag provides us with a refreshing reminder of what the able and versatile modern tumble dryer can do. The fresh air, soft and dried feel of the clothes is produced by an exceptional range of Auto Dry programmes coupled with the company’s unique SensiDry programme for delicate fabrics, which treats the items gently and prevents shrinkage.
The clever aspect of the Auto Dry and SensiDry programmes is that they employ intelligent sensors within the dryer to adapt the drying programme in order to optimise the energy and time usage.
Additionally, Maytag has developed a unique ‘butterfly’ drying action which goes beyond competitive systems in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, reducing creasing and the need for ironing.
As with all Maytag appliances, the new tumble dryers are superbly constructed from the highest quality materials. The three-model range is headed by the integrated MTD 07SCIIA sensor, condenser dryer finished in stainless steel, with customisable door options, and features the company’s stunning and unique Electronic Line Series LCD display.
Complementing the product line-up is two freestanding sensor, condenser models, the MTD 07SCFIB available in stainless steel and the MTD 07SCFIC in a choice of stainless steel or gloss black.
Raj Mistry, Maytag’s Head of Marketing, says: “The beauty of these great new tumble dryers is their ability to sparkle as stand-alone products or blend seamlessly into the Maytag laundry room concept. This is where a specific room or area of the home is created for all washing needs.
“We offer a top quality range of products for all washing solutions, including washers, tumble dryers, drying cabinets and a great range of ‘hidden helpers’ such as ironing boards, rotary irons, pedestal drawers, laundry care baskets and sorting units.”
Key features of the new Maytag tumble dryer range:
- Choice of integrated or freestanding models
- Exclusively designed for Maytag’s laundry room concept or can stand alone as independent products
- Built to professional standards with stainless steel drums, ball bearing suspension and high quality motors to run quieter, smoother and to last longer
- Capacious 7kg capacity and 112-litre drums and matches washing machine capacity
- Unique figure of eight ‘butterfly’ non-stop drying action prevents clothes bundling for reduced creasing and faster drying
- Maytag electronic Auto Dry and SensiDry programmes ensure optimum time and energy usage, even drying results and reduces the likelihood of shrinkage
- Auto-jeans programme dries jeans in a special cycle, drying pockets and seams
- Auto-synthetic programme sets ideal lower temperature and drying times for synthetic garments
- Airing/ refresh programme for revitalising garments in cool stream of air
- Anti-crease option to ensure freshly tumbled laundry isn’t left to crease in a static drum Easy-to-maintain and accessible double lint filters
- Easy clean and maintained condenser fan to encourage regular cleaning and prolonging the effectiveness and life of the dryer
- Delayed start to make use of and access less expensive electricity tariffs
- Very low noise level of just 46dB
- Energy ratings of ‘B’ and ‘C’
- Optional pedestal and drawer available
For more information on Maytag’s new range of tumble dryers and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Area Sales Manager or Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.
The top of the range MTD 07SCIIA integrated electronic sensor condenser dryer sits proudly at the head of an exciting new line-up of tumble dryers from premium quality manufacturer Maytag.
13th January 2010
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555